LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you saw sombody you knew?

Lets face it, even though most AB/DL or just DL's are okay with what we do, we still usually don't give out real info about ourselves "some do". We make up user names and what not, maybe lie about where we live and exc.... No it's not bad at all and perfectly fine. But my question is, is that if you actually found a picture of somebody you knew on this site or one similar. Somebody you'd never expect of bring apart of this community. Would you confront them about it? Try to talk with them?

Depending on what my relationship with them was, yeah. If I saw an old friend, then I'd confront them with my profile probably. If it was some person I took a class with once (or someone I didn't really like), then I'd leave it alone.

I think the answer has been nailed. Confront isn't an appropriate word because it implies a level of judgment. When you are on this site for the reasons all of us are, and you see a picture of someone you know, you're basically looking in a mirror. As already said, you might or might not approach the person to let them know of this common activity.

Okay I may have miss used a the word "Comfront" I'll reiterate, if you came across somebody you knew on this site that you previously never expected of this type of thing. Would you try to approach them about it?

I think it all depends on the person, the relationship you have with that person (if any), and whether or not you would feel comfortable even approaching the subject. If you didn't know the person well, however, it might give you some level ground in which to establish a relationship and know that you have someone local to you that feels the same way you feel about ABDL. It might turn into ageplay playdates, romantic dates (depends on sexual preference and gender of other person) or just a casual friendship in which you both have to hide the ABDL side from others, where you can bounce ideas off one another to determine how you both could fulfill your ABDL sides without anyone knowing. It's at your personal discretion whether or not you want to approach the subject.

My reaction would be twofold.

It being that I am careful that no pictures of me are recognizable as me. I could safe;y say "What makes you think it is me?" and "What were YOU doing at a diaper site?". I could then turn it into a discussion on it being wishful thinking or some psychological mechanism at work. Something like this: "Since you were at a diaper site then you must have some interest and seeing a person with some similar attributes to me, the phi phenomenon, winch 'completes' unfinished or ambiguous images that have a resemblence to things you know by filling in the missing or ambiguous parts with familiar things, driven by your interest and me being the person that you know that most resembled what you saw, took the ambiguous parts of the image and 'finished' it by putting my attributes in their place"