LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to acheive night time diaper wetting?

what works for me is to drink lots of fluids right before bedtime and not think about wetting during the night and I end up waking in the morning in a wet diaper

Have you ever tried hypnosis? It doesn't work on me but some others have said it worked pretty good for them. Other than that just stay hydrated at night. If/when you wake up make sure you don't try to move around to much, try to relax and pee. If you leak then don't move or get up (it will happen eventually so you'll want a mattress protector too), next just try to go back to sleep. This doesn't work on me but I'm an unusual case. Eventually you should be able to train you body to just pee without you waking up too much, or at all.

There are 2 things that helped me overcome this... 1 was trusting my diapers to keep my bed dry and the other one was to relax.

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't recommend it, in my case a surgical intervention for bladder cancer got rid of the bladder cancer, but disabled some of the nerve paths that can affect continence while sleeping. Now I'm "Mostly" dry during the day, but a bed wetter at night.

• 1 year later...