LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

My concern is can his heart handle it? Frank did you get the ok from your doc to do cardio? You should join bodybuilding.com too. There is a wealth of info and others who were where you are.No one there needs to know about your incont. I never mentioned mine there. Im very active in the over 35 area of there forum. My id on the is TheIronMaster.

Sorry to say this but your trainer is full of crap. He is covering his ass so you don't fire him. I see this stuff all the time on bodybuilding.com. You didn't gain that much muscle in the short time you been training. Most natural (non steroid) Lifters are lucky to gain 12 lbs of lean mass in a year. You need to cut the cals more simple as that. On a side note being over weight often effects testosterone levels for the worst and test is the most anabolic hormone the body produces.

Frank,

Call back that poor lady at the obesity docs and tell her that you are trying very hard not to need a scooter...and to lose weight, so does she know a pool where you can go water walking? And can you be a bit early to the elevator and work in one floor of stairs?

It does sound like you need to eat more carrots and celery, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Frank, Sorry to say but if a lot of excitement and stress can lead you down the path to more weight gain, then it's going to get much worse for you as your son grows up. Have you considered it may take something more drastic to help you loose weight? Don't get me wrong, I commend you for not taking the surgery path and would love to see you make it without it, but it may take more than just a little more exercise and little less food intake.

Frank, Sorry to say but if a lot of excitement and stress can lead you down the path to more weight gain, then it's going to get much worse for you as your son grows up. Have you considered it may take something more drastic to help you loose weight? Don't get me wrong, I commend you for not taking the surgery path and would love to see you make it without it, but it may take more than just a little more exercise and little less food intake.

I am in the same camp as Baby Brian,

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I can honestly say that I hit 'rock bottom' with the last weight gain and the new realities that came with the extra 50 or so pounds I packed on celebrating Adam's arrival and the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Frank, Glad to hear this!!! You really did need a drastic change in your life style, however; don't over do it. Absolutely stay with the grapefruit if it is working for you, but also realize it's ok to slightly endulge every once and a while. Don't think if you grab a chocolate bar just once a week that your diet is over- that's far from it and should only serve as more motivation to keep at it. Also, make sure you are taking in enough vitamins and water too. You're body will go through them both really quick as it tries to flush out the extra fat. I know this will mean more wetting for you but it's better in the long run.

I just cut my cable bill off last month and watch the bigest loser, it turns out they have three compounds that work with people who are serious about losing weight they work with you on diet and workouts you dont have to do their show to get help. They have the best personal trainers, who coach you physically and mentally. They also have an extremely high success rate. I am 6-1 and flex between 260-280 and would love to be at the weight of 185 which I was in highschool although 185 was over weight in high school. I have been thinking on contacting bigest loser cause I have a hard time losing weight and dont beleive I can lose the weight cause of my metabolism, and thefact I cant afford a gyme and when I did exercise didnt lose weight.

As for the pill mentioned earlier I think you can by it at stores like Walmart, GMC, etc l have seen diet pills at Walmart but you need to get the name of the pills and discus them with your doctor cause one of the pills has a history of heart attacks. It was Hydroxycut or something like that. The best thing to do is buy a small bottle of a weightloss pill and have the doctor send a pill off to the lab for tests to see if its safe and whats truely in the pill. The FDA does not regulate them like RX pills and some of the diet pills sex inhancement, and vitamens were on the news a whileback cause they were found out to have sterariods and woman were having health issues.

Frank have you thought about Gastric Bypass. In 2010 I weighed over 410lbs, I was a walking heart attack. A lot of people told me oh you are taking the easy way out by having the surgery, in all honesty time was against me . I did not listen to them, and stayed close to my friends.

Yes actually. The more weight you put on the slower your metabolism becomes, even after loosing the weight. A person that has always been skinny could probably eat 2000 calories a day and not gain weight. Someone who is or was overweight may not be able to take in more than 1500 calories before gaining more weight.

We also multiply fat cells when gaining but don't loose fat cells when loosing. They only become starved and release more signals that we need more food, even though we don't. This is why it's so hard to loose weight, and why so many people just end up putting it back on.

Our bodies are just hard wired this way because a hundred thousand years ago our survival depended on it. Now it's just an unhealthy nuisance and considered a genetic disease.

Some people are skinny growing up and then turn into fat adults. I don't know why that happens, having kids can do it. I have put on weight but never got fat. But I have always lost it easily. It was just cutting back on food and sweets and being active ad boom the numbers on the scale would go down and then stop at a certain point. All our bodies are set to weigh a certain amount. But some people have some imbalance in their system so let's say their body wants to weigh 220, they are going to struggle to stay skinny and keep the weight off and will gain it easily. That is what my husband told me because he heard it in a show about obesity.