LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New XP Medical Booster

• 3 weeks later...

I have one from XP in abena medium M4. It's nice and thick and even has an adhesive in the backside of it. I'm a pretty infrequent wearer so I don't have much to compare to. Its nicer than the abena one I used before which is just a rectangle. This one is shaped like the padding inside the diaper. I'm also wearing it inside then air plus which is new to me, I'm used to the plastic backed abenas; I have 2 variables going on now.

I'll have more info later.

I have used them and they work great. I had no problems with leaks at all. They do add quite a bit of bulk so your diaper will show more and especially when it's wet it swells up a lot. I like the adhesive strip it does a good job of holding the booster in place as well.

I tend to like my diapers thick and have tried a few of the high end boosters on the market (abena's maxi, bambino quadro). A4e very nice boosters in my opinion. The bambino boost3rs feel like all gel and no pulp so they take forever to absorb but hold a ton, while the abenas have the opposite problem, all fluff and no gel so you get great flood control but no real compacity. Both brands also fit in between the leg gatherers making them functionally shorter and less effective.

These new ones from xp are brilliant! Seems to be almost all gel but maybe a different kind or just the right amount of fluff to help with flooding. Then the backing material extends past the side of the absorbent material so I fold it back in on itself while in position, kinda makes a send se5 of leg gatherers.

I used these with the new and improved delta forms (can't recommend them enough) and it has been bar none the most absorbent reliable disposable system I have come across to date.

I haven't had a problem with them at all. You do need to have a diaper that is cut wider for them to work properly, at least the biggest ones. If not then yes it does mess with the leak guards and you do need to be mindful of when you are wetting. Other than that I like them, they hold a ton and makes the diaper nice and bulky. The adhesive holds up well and is a nice addition to keeping the booster in place properly.

okay i LIKE the boosters, but also dislike them I think if you were to wear a small they would be AWESOME but those of us who wear medium well, they fit strangely in the diaper.

• 2 weeks later...