LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thieving bastard .... "abdlfriends" on eBay ("Nick b")

I will take these pictures down and stock my own as soon as i get home and can use a desktop computer. If you want to send me your address In pm i can send you some diapers to appologise for causing you any upset. Hope you can understand what happened and it was a genuine mistake on our part we will correct this.

I am glad we managed to sort this and I am very glad that you accept my apology :) I will split the money between all of those charities above. Thank you for letting me keep the images up. Very grateful, Although we shall have to put some of our own images up soon and stop being so lazy :P Glat you know what it's like it hasn't been easy but do bare in mind I am working on stuff in the future and I want to try and get the next case load of diapers a lot cheaper and try and convince them to come up with some new designs or even maybe have lots of us come up with some designs and vote for the best ones... I want to get this sorted for us but I do feel very much like we are just a bit on the side that the bigger companies think they can milk as much out of us as possible because they know we want these types of high end nappies. Maybe I will have to visit China myself and see why they think they can charge so much.