LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
luke123

Anyone in the West Midlands?

Hey I'm just trying to see if there are more people in the West Midlands besides me

According to wikipedia there are 5,602,000 people in the West Midlands :P

In all seriousness, there is a large number of Brits on this board and chat, some of them bound to be near you, I myself am unfortunately farher South in Portsmouth

well I am in Warwickshire. near to there

• Like 1

lol Elfking you had to come back at me with that didn't you aha

Hi Luke123, 

I'm in the West Midlands too, you're not the only one!

Hiya hydro I'm bham fancy chat

Hey bullybabyuk, that would be nice. PM me if you like.

When you say West Midlands are you in the North, South, West or East of the West Midlands? :drinks_wine:

When you say West Midlands are you in the North, South, West or East of the West Midlands? :drinks_wine:

In all honesty I would say I am more to the south :-P

In all honesty I would say I am more to the south :-P

The South West of the West or the...lol.

I'm from the North of the West Midlands  :)

Hello

Still think its the most interesting of little places in this country and there seems to be a surprisingly large AB community. In terms of amount, not weight!

I'm assuming I'm flurry? ;)

If so, yes,

The South West of the West or the...lol.

I'm from the North of the West Midlands :)

Hello

Still think its the most interesting of little places in this country and there seems to be a surprisingly large AB community. In terms of amount, not weight!

I haven't seen many members of this community at all who seem to be in our area. Most seem to be from the US or from bigger places like London. Nice to know there are more than a few of us.

I haven't seen many members of this community at all who seem to be in our area. Most seem to be from the US or from bigger places like London. Nice to know there are more than a few of us.

I dunno, there is or at least the last time I came on here there was a few of us. And the community seems to be growing in the Mids.

I was speaking to someone a few months ago about an event in Birmingham - and if youre that person and youre reading this I dont think my reply got sent so I must look really rude - and they seemed quite regular. More for littles than the Ab world that one but...

I dunno, there is or at least the last time I came on here there was a few of us. And the community seems to be growing in the Mids.

I was speaking to someone a few months ago about an event in Birmingham - and if youre that person and youre reading this I dont think my reply got sent so I must look really rude - and they seemed quite regular. More for littles than the Ab world that one but...

Well that makes it all the more reassuring to know! :)

I'm in the midlands and I really want to meet nice ppl

Hello

I'm in the West Midlands too,live in Sutton Coldfield ,anyone fancy a chat?

Anyone going to the NEC 22nd/23rd Nov?  The National model railway show is on and I'm a little boy at heart  :thumbsup:

Anyone going to the NEC 22nd/23rd Nov?  The National model railway show is on and I'm a little boy at heart  :thumbsup:

"Model Railway" !!  There is no 'live steam'

Hi I'm in Coventry

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm in Cheadle (Staffordshire).

Looking for gay guys for chat, friendship, mutual fun.