LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dont know what to do

Always wanted to try a diaper, cant seem to bring myself to do it. A lot of shame, and I cant help but view my life will never be the same until I try it. This might be a bad thing in my mind, I just need some advice. I feel like ive never been honest to myself or any of my partners in a relationship, this really vexes me to the point where I cant live a normal life.

All I can say is that if you are really drawn to it, never doing it will leave you frustrated and doing it might leave you with a new habit :rolleyes: It's easier to never start than it is to stop, but neither is easy. There's really nothing wrong with it and there's a whole lot of worse things you could be attracted to ;)

I am not a doctor nor do I play a doctor but if something hurts then stop doing it - but if this fantasy is something that tickles your fantasy and does not hurt

what is the problem with enjoying it further. Your partners don't have to participate or know about it.

This is something that we all struggle with however I could only speak for myself. I know many of us have this affinity for diapers from a very young age, how we deal with it is up to the individual. From my experience I kept this as a deep dark secret, there's only one other living soul that I've talked to about this. However having said that life is about trying things just like anything else being gay or transgender you have to learn to deal with it. I find my fascination with diapers going back to when I was young and I started using him about the time I left home over there. This would be some 40 years plus I've purged twice tried to walk away from it but I do feel better when I'm able to express it and personally I think it's mentally better for me to do so. You may find yourself feeling better about yourself just in a better mood because you're not keeping your interest in diapers deep in the back of your mind. Whatever it is there are number of people that think the same way and we all have to find our own way to express themselves but it's nice to know there are a fair amount of people just like you and now through DD you can talk to them. Good luck with your decision.

Shame is a very powerful negative emotion. It is the rejection of who you are. Guilt is a rejection of something you have done. You could expand on exactly what it is about yourself that causes shame. You may try to think about experiences involving diapers or toilet training that may have caused this shame. It is learned, and children learn shame and can use it shape their behavior for survival. I find it a fascinating subject and much has been written about it lately. It is one of the new frontiers of psychology.

I believe most of us here have tried to deny the pull we feel towards diapers. I also believe all of who have tried, have also failed. If you're really that interested in wearing diapers then I would suggest you do it, but start off slow. When you're over the urge to wear them don't throw out what you still have left over. Tuck them away because that pull will come back- repeatedly.

If you've never tried on a diaper before maybe you're not a DL or an AB either, not that it would be the end of the world if you are. Maybe this is just an urge to expand your horizons and trying it will put an end to the desire. In the end your dilema remains, you can only choose one or the other.