LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Convention

So, I am sure this has been brout up several times. Buy our community should organize a national convention. Before I came to this website I would have never said that. Now, I am an AK/DL and proud. I want to meet others like myself.

Why? There are already a load of "munches" and other community events that go on which seem to satisfy the meet-up needs of the community, and aren't we really too small a niche for a convention?

• Like 1

Whether the venue is large or small means nothing to me if I can't get to it. I'd prefer a small local gathering I can afford to travel to over a national event that I can't.

How do you do that and, since it appears to be a special kind of get-togehter, what does a munch consist of?

Ok, I. See your points. I just thought it would be a good idea. Yea, I am at a convention right now, so that is why I thought of it. I am at the National Federation Of the blind convention In Orlando Florida.

Ok, I. See your points. I just thought it would be a good idea. Yea, I am at a convention right now, so that is why I thought of it. I am at the National Federation Of the blind convention In Orlando Florida.

qball, are you blind or seeing-impaired? (hey, it's not an obvious answer, vendors and caterers go to conferences too :-P)

if so, do you use any neat tricks or devices to get your computer to cooperate with your level of sight?

I am blind, I say that because I use alternitive Techniques to do things. As far as using a computer I use voice over for the Mac. I also have an iPhone, Which is completely accessible for those who are blind. I actually can see a little but not too much.