LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just In Case Diapers

Heya Gang! Just wondering if anyone wore "just in case" diapers when they were growing up? You know... your parents (or others) put you in diapers after you were potty trained just in case. I've read numerous "sightings" of older kids in diapers in amusement parks, on planes and trains, etc. and wondered how common this practice is/was.

It didn't happen to me only because I've been in diapers my whole life (incontinent due to spina bifida). I do have family friends with two little girls (5 and 7) who wear for bedwetting and, on occasion, "just in case." Last year we went with them to a huge July 4 gig at a park with limited facilities (and huge long lines) and the girls were in pull-ups.

Mo

When I was a young girl just after being potty trained I had fairly regular accidents (like at least once a week). But I dont remember ever having to wear 'just in case' diapers until I was much older, even when on long trips and stuff when I would almost always have an accident :blush:

When I was a young girl just after being potty trained I had fairly regular accidents (like at least once a week). But I dont remember ever having to wear 'just in case' diapers until I was much older, even when on long trips and stuff when I would almost always have an accident :blush:

:lol:

If you don't mind me asking, at what age did you become incontinent?

well i wear 24/7 but there are the occasional days where i cant wear cos i go swimming or horse riding etc..where my diapre would show but i always take a just in case diaper in my bag with me....just in case my bladder decides to pack up for real!...or i forget im not wearing a diaper and pee myself

<<I know you wear and need to, but do you actually look for that material?>>

No, Rhezz... just curious. When I was a kid (and wearing 24/7) I kinda felt a kinship with others who also had to wear (for any reason). Guess that's why I'm on the boards here. Not many kids wanted to hang out with "the kid who was still in diapers" and I believed (as any kid with kid logic might) that another kid in diapers would be my friend.

<<If you don't mind me asking, at what age did you become incontinent?>>

I was born this way. Incontinent since birth.

Mo

:lol:

If you don't mind me asking, at what age did you become incontinent?

In case that was directed at me, I was about 9 years old when incontinence caught up with me.

The accidents I was refering to happened in the years between 4-9

Heya Gang! Just wondering if anyone wore "just in case" diapers when they were growing up? You know... your parents (or others) put you in diapers after you were potty trained just in case. I've read numerous "sightings" of older kids in diapers in amusement parks, on planes and trains, etc. and wondered how common this practice is/was.

It didn't happen to me only because I've been in diapers my whole life (incontinent due to spina bifida). I do have family friends with two little girls (5 and 7) who wear for bedwetting and, on occasion, "just in case." Last year we went with them to a huge July 4 gig at a park with limited facilities (and huge long lines) and the girls were in pull-ups.

Mo

Way back when I was a kid, long before i became incontinent...

I went on vacation with a friend of mine, we were there a few days near an amusement park. We were in a long line for the bathroom and I over heard my friend tell her mom that she couldn't hold it, and had wet her diaper. I teased her for wearing a diaper. I feel bad for teasing her because later on that trip, she ended up wetting herself without one. She hadn't worn it because I had teased. I apologized profusely and told her I'd still be her friend if she wore diapers sometimes. She wore them just in case for the rest of the trip.

I knew her growing up and through high school. Eventually, her "just in case" diapers became her "all the time" diapers.

I grew up in a small centrally located ski resort in Idaho. I remember driving from home to Boise often, and my mom telling me and my brother to hold it. There were several spots along the way to stop, but there was an area of highway that was a hour from the next stop.

If I knew then, what I know now (this applies in SOOOO many ways). I would have wet.

Also, (I know its weird, and its embarrasing as well) but for years I would have problems "wiping", resulting in...skid marks :o:blush: to this day, I have them. When I was younger my mother asked me in a threatening manner..."do you want to go back to diapers? Is that what you want ?" Once again, if only I knew then, what I know now.

PT

My parents used to make me wear "just in case" diapers quite often because I had a habbit of procrastinating when it came to going to the bathroom. In fact, that's actually how I became a "diaper lover". Hey, I might as well share the story of how that started

My mom had gotten fed up with me wetting just because I was lazy or too stubborn, or whatever it was that would keep me from leaving what I was doing to go to the bathroom. She put me in a diaper and told me that if I didn't stay dry today, I was going to be wearing diapers all the time for good. We were heading out as a family, the whole family, cousins and all, for the day. I don't even remember all of the day's activities.

I do remember being in the movie theater and not wanting to leave the movie to use the bathroom. I thought I could hold it, but I couldn't. I soaked my diaper. Knowing that was going to get me in diapers for good, I didn't say anything. I was determined to figure out how to get away with it.

Now, going to the bathroom involved my mom because I didn't yet know how to put the diaper back on again. So when I had to pee again, I HAD to hold it until I could figure out how to keep my mom from finding out. That didn't work, I flooded again. I had THOUGHT my diaper held that without ANY trouble, but it had leaked a bit at the time, and my mom noticed, but didn't say anything. I thought I was dry outside and in the clear.

So, when we finally got home, I had to pee again, and figured that might be how I could get away with it. I could take my underwear in to the bathroom and take care if it myself. My mom, however, deliberately took forever to find my underwear in her bag, AND made me wait till everyone else was done with the bathroom.

I wet, it leaked like a sive, and all my cousins saw. She said "I knew you had an accident. I wasn't going to keep you in diapers, but you LIED. So, now I'm going through with it."

I had to spend the rest of the time in a diaper and shirt because my mom hadn't brought pants.

She in fact did keep me in diapers for a while, and I got quite attached to them. No waiting, no dirty bathrooms, AND BEST OF ALL, I didn't have to inturrupt anything just to use the bathroom.

So, when she was going to let me out of diapers, I said I wanted to keep them. I was told I could, but I had to learn to change them MYSELF, and she didn't want any complaints about what consequences would come from wearing.

I hadn't thought about the consequences. From then through high school, I was seen in my diaper changing for gym, got stuck in a messy diaper and my friends noticed, wore diapers to sleep overs (night gowns do NOT hide diapers!), and my mom never did anything to be discreet about it. I've also had a few incidents where I forgot my back-pack and was in the same diaper through an entire school day. Diapers don't really last that long!

Oh well!

Way back when I was a kid, long before i became incontinent...

I went on vacation with a friend of mine, we were there a few days near an amusement park. We were in a long line for the bathroom and I over heard my friend tell her mom that she couldn't hold it, and had wet her diaper. I teased her for wearing a diaper. I feel bad for teasing her because later on that trip, she ended up wetting herself without one. She hadn't worn it because I had teased. I apologized profusely and told her I'd still be her friend if she wore diapers sometimes. She wore them just in case for the rest of the trip.

I knew her growing up and through high school. Eventually, her "just in case" diapers became her "all the time" diapers.

*GASP*

Jennifer? Is that you?! I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been?!

My parents used to make me wear "just in case" diapers quite often because I had a habbit of procrastinating when it came to going to the bathroom. In fact, that's actually how I became a "diaper lover". Hey, I might as well share the story of how that started

My mom had gotten fed up with me wetting just because I was lazy or too stubborn, or whatever it was that would keep me from leaving what I was doing to go to the bathroom. She put me in a diaper and told me that if I didn't stay dry today, I was going to be wearing diapers all the time for good. We were heading out as a family, the whole family, cousins and all, for the day. I don't even remember all of the day's activities.

I do remember being in the movie theater and not wanting to leave the movie to use the bathroom. I thought I could hold it, but I couldn't. I soaked my diaper. Knowing that was going to get me in diapers for good, I didn't say anything. I was determined to figure out how to get away with it.

Now, going to the bathroom involved my mom because I didn't yet know how to put the diaper back on again. So when I had to pee again, I HAD to hold it until I could figure out how to keep my mom from finding out. That didn't work, I flooded again. I had THOUGHT my diaper held that without ANY trouble, but it had leaked a bit at the time, and my mom noticed, but didn't say anything. I thought I was dry outside and in the clear.

So, when we finally got home, I had to pee again, and figured that might be how I could get away with it. I could take my underwear in to the bathroom and take care if it myself. My mom, however, deliberately took forever to find my underwear in her bag, AND made me wait till everyone else was done with the bathroom.

I wet, it leaked like a sive, and all my cousins saw. She said "I knew you had an accident. I wasn't going to keep you in diapers, but you LIED. So, now I'm going through with it."

I had to spend the rest of the time in a diaper and shirt because my mom hadn't brought pants.

She in fact did keep me in diapers for a while, and I got quite attached to them. No waiting, no dirty bathrooms, AND BEST OF ALL, I didn't have to inturrupt anything just to use the bathroom.

So, when she was going to let me out of diapers, I said I wanted to keep them. I was told I could, but I had to learn to change them MYSELF, and she didn't want any complaints about what consequences would come from wearing.

I hadn't thought about the consequences. From then through high school, I was seen in my diaper changing for gym, got stuck in a messy diaper and my friends noticed, wore diapers to sleep overs (night gowns do NOT hide diapers!), and my mom never did anything to be discreet about it. I've also had a few incidents where I forgot my back-pack and was in the same diaper through an entire school day. Diapers don't really last that long!

Oh well!

Just curious... .how old were you when this all happened?

Mo

I remember when I was 8 we went to California from Idaho. I had a bedwetting problem and every night my mom put me in diapers "Just in case". There was no arguing and no easing up either. When we stayed at friends and family houses I was diapered in the bedroom in the evening and then sent out to play I remember and some of my cousin were pretty mean with me in just my shorts over a large flannell diaper and plastic pants.

One of my better memories of ayear or two before that time was when every night just before bed my Dad slapping well padded rear well good night squirt!!!! I was put back in diapers when I was 6 for about a year and I my memories of that time are my most memorable even though my parents were "Punishing" me.

That was NOT the link I wanted to give! That's not what I pasted at all!!

THIS is the link that would make many of you wish you had grown up in Japan!

How big do you think those diapers actualy are? I am sure most seven year olds could fit size six without much effort. And Japanese people are not usualy big and tall.

I wonder how schools deal with non potty traiind students?