LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stated above, plus you may want to check your warnings on your profile as to why this happened. click on the '1 warning point' under your avatar, then click on the details button.

But getting a note posted here about it from the site owner is never a good thing, but is evidently deserved.

So mandy was in Main chat talking about not liking to be perved on,

When Inuyasha Asks her to change his dirty diaper.....

People explained it was uncalled for especially after what she'd

just said about people creeping on her....

The stated above, plus you may want to check your warnings on your profile as to why this happened. click on the '1 warning point' under your avatar, then click on the details button.

But getting a note posted here about it from the site owner is never a good thing, but is evidently deserved.

Having that as the only method of checking on warnings is, in fact, poor interface design. I had no idea that was how to do it, and, given that DailyDi seems to ensure there is always a good explanation, I would have expected to find something in my Private Messenger!

Or at least, the text under my Avatar should read "1 Warning. Click Here."

Having that as the only method of checking on warnings is, in fact, poor interface design. I had no idea that was how to do it, and, given that DailyDi seems to ensure there is always a good explanation, I would have expected to find something in my Private Messenger!

Or at least, the text under my Avatar should read "1 Warning. Click Here."