LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Mainstream

We do NOT ned any prying eyes and what do you want to bet that they will not sensationalize the matter?

Like Gagool I have seen this before

For those who have taken some time to dig through it, our Incontinence Medical forum has some of the best advice and solutions for the problems incontinence can bring that you can get anywhere ;) Our regulars there share their experiences willingly and fully with anyone needing help with incontinence issues. They are some of the most caring and wonderful people you will ever find :wub: and in the 8 years I've been reading these forums I have seen only one problem we couldn't find a great solution for though some good suggestions were posted.

(Note that we closely monitor that forum to ensure that it remains on topic- please post ABDL stuff in the many other forums)

After years of being urinary incontinent and needing diapers 24/7 all the logistics depressed me. I had been a contributor and member of The Simon Foundation a long time. I reached out to them by phone, saying that a relative had recommend I use Adult Baby play to cope. The Simon official answered that many incontinent people did just that and gave me the snail-mail address and phone number for DPF. She also told me that I could read more about DPF in the then current issue of 'Fetish Times' which I did. That was the fall of 1990.

• Like 2

For those who have taken some time to dig through it, our Incontinence Medical forum has some of the best advice and solutions for the problems incontinence can bring that you can get anywhere ;) Our regulars there share their experiences willingly and fully with anyone needing help with incontinence issues. They are some of the most caring and wonderful people you will ever find :wub: and in the 8 years I've been reading these forums I have seen only one problem we couldn't find a great solution for though some good suggestions were posted.

(Note that we closely monitor that forum to ensure that it remains on topic- please post ABDL stuff in the many other forums)

As a resource base we have more collective knowledge about adult diapers on this website than anywhere else you will find :D In that I am sure that we have huge numbers of lurkers reading to educate themselves about diapering, what works, where the prices are best, and what to avoid. If they also learn that ABDL's happen to be good people for the most part at the same time than that is a bonus for all of us B)

I'm glad to see us listed like that and I hope those who come here in search of a better life find the help they seek here. I'm glad we've got so many great members here who make this site that way :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

:thumbsup: I have thought of the AB/DL world as a great resource for those having to deal with incontinence. I mean, what better place to find information and help or anything else than a place where this is looked at as a 'hobby' or has more acceptance. :D IF you are working on a vintage vehicle...say a Camaro, and you need info or parts and resources, you contact and join a local Camaro club....DD is just such a resource since we wear for different reasons, but aren't bogged down with the emotional side of any situation, so we can be more objective in any advice offered.

I view this as a place for not just information, but also a place to find friends and some semblance of companionship and or friendship and most of all ACCEPTANCE AND UNDERSTANDING. Something that many other places don't have.

I don't hang out in the incontinence area, as I don't deal with that condition, but if anyone asks, I can happily recommend any number of products that perform well and that I'm a satisfied with :)

We all wear the same underwear but for different reasons....so what? If I can help someone who has questions about problem or situation, and there by make their life a bit better, then so be it. If I don't know I am sure there is someone here who does that I can refer them to ;)

DD is more than the sum of it's parts and is more then just a fetish and AB/DL site, and has the potential to become a true asset on the internet as a resource for information and inspiration among other things mentioned above :D

Cool post, :thumbsup: glad the site looks at us and the community as a whole in such a positive light! :D

Keep up the awesome work people! :thumbsup:

After years of being urinary incontinent and needing diapers 24/7 all the logistics depressed me. I had been a contributor and member of The Simon Foundation a long time. I reached out to them by phone, saying that a relative had recommend I use Adult Baby play to cope. The Simon official answered that many incontinent people did just that and gave me the snail-mail address and phone number for DPF. She also told me that I could read more about DPF in the then current issue of 'Fetish Times' which I did. That was the fall of 1990.