LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Fascinated By Poop And Pee?

I have always been fascinated by this stuff my whole life. I liked watching babies getting their diapers changed and wanting to see what was in it. I used to pee on my dolls and pee in the playhouse and watch my best friend do it too. I also get fascinated when I hear about someone having an accident. Maybe that is why I like diapers. I wonder how can people find pissing and shitting in diapers gross? Before I got into diapers, I used to pee in a pull up sometimes because I liked the flow and the feeling and it excited me, then I would take it off few minutes later because the feeling went away and it was no longer fun to wear it. Plus I didn't like staying wet long and pull ups are made differently than diapers. I also liked seeing animal dropping and animals peeing and pooping and I liked seeing horses poop on the streets during parades.

I never understood why it grosses other people out and it took me years to learn to not talk about poop and pee when people are eating and I still have to remind myself that. I also don't understand either why other AB/DLs wouldn't want to hear about it. It's a fascinating thing for me to read about and sometimes I will watch videos on people wetting their diapers or shitting themselves and them changing it.

But yet I wouldn't like someone throwing their used diaper around or not flush the toilet. I would rather see it in the trash because it's where it belongs. I also wouldn't want to be peed on or want to do it to someone else. I prefer it in diapers.

When I was with my incontinent ex boyfriend, I was always asking him if he pooped himself or peed and if he pushed the poop out of him or if it came out on its own and when he did it. I would also ask if he wet his diaper and when he did it. Sometimes he would tell me when he knew he went. Lot of times he didn't pay attention to his diaper so he didn't know he had an accident.

I was at a party at a friend's place recently and the discussions went from poop to sex and continued to go back and forth. I do not find pee or poop disgusting but rather a human bodily function that everyone does. I am not into pee or scat play, but I don't mind being in a wet or messy diaper.

I wonder if anyone here likes reading about diaper changes or poop or pee in stories and having it be so detailed?

• Like 1

To me it's just another bodily function, but as someone who has had serious health issues with digestion I do look closely at what comes out of me because it tells me a lot about my body's condition ;) I might like some pee-play (never tried it) but I'm not into scat- to each their own though :D

To me the poop and pee is all part of the overall diaper expierence, it's not for everyone I guess. I enjoy reading stories about details of the experience wet and messy, I am very comfortable hearing about others and it doesn't bother me at all hearing about details because it's part of life and normal body functions. So it's not really gross to me.

I don't partake in eating or drinking said functions, but I understand that's a fetish for others. But I am in agreement of most of what Spokane Girl stated above in this thread. To each there own I guess, that's why we have such a diverse community here.

It isn't so much about the poop or pee, but rather the feeling of putting on a diaper and going about my daily routine and trying to feel what it would be like to be a real baby (or toddler). Basically, it's role-playing what it would be like to wet and poop without "thinking" about it and then imagine being changed when it is necessary--even though I have to change myself. It takes me back to a carefree time with no responsibility. I guess my childhood was pretty good, and I didn't want to leave it behind. (The worst part was growing up as a boy). But as an adult, I can control "who I am," even though it is only for a brief period of time.

I also have always had a fascination with excretory functions. I don't really like to watch animals or think about animals eliminating. However I have always been fascinated with how our bladder and bowels work and when women have to pee or poop. I would not mind in a relationship being open about excretory functions with a woman. I enjoy relieving myself I really do think it is one of the more pleasurable things in life whether I am using a toilet or a diaper. When I wear diapers I wear them for a decent amount of timeeven if they are wet or dirty. I like the way it feels and do not think it is gross. To each their own I figure.