LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing 24/7 For Protection

I was having a conversation with my mum earlier about my problems and ways to help. I was talking about last night and how I had a very close call with the toilet.

I then started going on about wearing a diaper all of the time just to try and save myself any embarrassment in case I don't make it on time. When I was talking about it I was kind of saying it with a bit of a jokey tone to my voice so she just passed it as a joke.

Well as i see it from what I have read, you have a couple of choices here. I'm not a doctor (I don't even play one on TV :P ) but given your age you posted, you are dealing with either an Over active bladder or dealing with a type of 'urge' incontinence, where you don't know you need to go until the very last minute.

Next is how to deal or manage this. One option is yes, you could opt for using diapers as a 'just in case' option, but diapers are expensive, especially disposables. What happens if you wear one and don't use it because you got to take care of things in time and didn't have an accident? It gets tossed and you basically waste money.

The other choice is creating a time table for when you need to go, and use the bathroom on regular intervals, say every 2 hours to ensure you don't get to the poingt of no return and end up in a puddle or 'almost' in a puddle etc.

Set an alarm if you have to as a reminder and make sure to visit the restroom at those thimes weather you think you 'need' to go or not. I read about this on another site for someone who was incontinant but didn't want to resort to diapers for a management program. It worked, and they are happy :)

Using diapers could work, or backfire and your condition would simply deteriorate to the point that you become dependent on them 24/7, which isn't really an idea situation.

The other thing that I noticed is that you are mentioning this to your mom in a 'casual' way, and I get the impression that you might want 1) acceptance or permission from them or 2) financial assistance in buying them for you. I might be wrong on this though. It's a god thing having a positive and open relationship with your parents, as they are there to help you with things in life.

First you are an adult, so what you wear for underwear is your business and no one else's and 2) hoping your parents will fund your purchases is not really a good idea as you are an adult, and should be able to provide for your own purchases, if this is the way you wish to proceed.

Also, there are a number of different products you can use for this if, again, you choose this route. A full blown 'diaper' might be to much, where a lighter use pull up might suffice, and be more cost effective. Or there is always the cloth route. Some thicker cloth underwear might offer the protection you 'might' need, and they have to added bonus of being washable and reusable.

Just some thoughts on options for what appears to be a light control situation. Much of this also depends on your output and frequency which will dictate how you manage it.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Babykieff, if not, my polygraph alarms are going off....

I thought there was a Dr Appt today or so....as for your mom, well, talk straight with her...you will feel a lot safer with protection until whatever new that is going on is resolved.

• Like 1

Well as i see it from what I have read, you have a couple of choices here. I'm not a doctor (I don't even play one on TV :P ) but given your age you posted, you are dealing with either an Over active bladder or dealing with a type of 'urge' incontinence, where you don't know you need to go until the very last minute.

Next is how to deal or manage this. One option is yes, you could opt for using diapers as a 'just in case' option, but diapers are expensive, especially disposables. What happens if you wear one and don't use it because you got to take care of things in time and didn't have an accident? It gets tossed and you basically waste money.

The other choice is creating a time table for when you need to go, and use the bathroom on regular intervals, say every 2 hours to ensure you don't get to the poingt of no return and end up in a puddle or 'almost' in a puddle etc.

Set an alarm if you have to as a reminder and make sure to visit the restroom at those thimes weather you think you 'need' to go or not. I read about this on another site for someone who was incontinant but didn't want to resort to diapers for a management program. It worked, and they are happy :)

Using diapers could work, or backfire and your condition would simply deteriorate to the point that you become dependent on them 24/7, which isn't really an idea situation.

The other thing that I noticed is that you are mentioning this to your mom in a 'casual' way, and I get the impression that you might want 1) acceptance or permission from them or 2) financial assistance in buying them for you. I might be wrong on this though. It's a god thing having a positive and open relationship with your parents, as they are there to help you with things in life.

First you are an adult, so what you wear for underwear is your business and no one else's and 2) hoping your parents will fund your purchases is not really a good idea as you are an adult, and should be able to provide for your own purchases, if this is the way you wish to proceed.

Also, there are a number of different products you can use for this if, again, you choose this route. A full blown 'diaper' might be to much, where a lighter use pull up might suffice, and be more cost effective. Or there is always the cloth route. Some thicker cloth underwear might offer the protection you 'might' need, and they have to added bonus of being washable and reusable.

Just some thoughts on options for what appears to be a light control situation. Much of this also depends on your output and frequency which will dictate how you manage it.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

I've had really bad bowel problems for years and lately it's going back to how it used to be E.G. Stomach pains, Overflow, loss of appetite ect. And since Overflow is becoming regular again I have thought about using 24/7.

you need to see a doctor, maybe get a referral to a urologist or proctologist, no telling what could be the cause of this, but off the top of my head, id say cancer might be a cause, something that hasn't been caught earlier, but only a doctor can tell for certain. what I think you want is your parents approval, probably a subconscious thing because they always taught you that "only babies wear diapers", but people of all ages need them, and it sounds like you might have a need for them, if their approval or acceptance of that idea is needed for you to feel ok with it, a doctor saying diapers are needed would help you.