LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"tweetpee: Huggies Sends A Tweet When Baby's Wet"

Can you imagine how damned annoying this would be? If bet an average baby wets a little at least 20-30 times a day.

Who the heck wants to sift through 20-30 tweets a day chronicling a child's bladder schedule?

I could MAYBE see some value during potty training, as the parent would be notified immediately upon an accident. Still -- this is about as mundane and superfluous a use of Twitter as I've ever seen.

Oh I don't know, I think it would be kinda neat to have for "us" gang. I can bet that it only works on the first wet though, to make it constantly sound on each wetting would be a bit tuff and kinda expensive. I think it is kinda cute, and in todays age and time it might be a have need device.

I can only imagine the headline:

"Neglectful parents ignore wetting sensor. Toddler electrocuted due to malfunction. Twitter asplodes."

• Like 1

An average baby can go through up to 24 diapers in 24 hours... that calculates that the child is wetting three times an hour, or every twenty minitues. The would be 76 tweets from a device that I presume is battery operated (yes, it is scientifically possible to power this device from the acidity in urine), the batteries would go dead in less than three hours.

An average baby can go through up to 24 diapers in 24 hours... that calculates that the child is wetting three times an hour, or every twenty minitues. The would be 76 tweets from a device that I presume is battery operated (yes, it is scientifically possible to power this device from the acidity in urine), the batteries would go dead in less than three hours.

So basically a moisture sensor that connects to Twitter? This is a new low in parenting if it gains widespread adoption and comes to the states. I could see this being useful at night in addition to a baby monitor, but too many people can and will abuse it by spending more time staring at Twitter and less time interacting with their children.