LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposing Of Diapers Without Getting Caught.

Well you could use some businesses dumpster, but if you got caught you could be arrested- and in those cases (which do happen BTW) they will remove what you put into the dumpster for evidence- and they're going to search it to be sure nothing illegal is in there :o So now you are not only are you going to jail, the 'evidence' becomes public knowledge at the trial :crybaby: Those who think doing this is wise may just be bouncing their reality checks :whistling: Nor is adding something to the can to mask the odor always a good idea, especially if you use foodstuffs that stray animals are be attracted to :( Would you want your diapers and all the other trash strewn publicly in your yard for all to see? This has happened to several members here <_<

I put my diapers in grocer plastic bags, and then put those in a large trash bag with other trash to conceal them. Then when no one is looking, I casually take my full trash bag outside like I would with any other trash and then make sure it is on the bottom of the trashcan so

Sounds like you live in a house. If your main trash cans are out by the curb then you could walk by neighbors cans at night and put your trash bags in theirs. If they come out, tell them yours was full so you were looking for ones that weren't. If you want to use your trash cans tie the bags up tight, put them at the bottom under the other trash and spray some febreeze around the inside. I don't know many people who like to take big whiffs around trashcans anyways. Being gone for 2 weeks they might assume it got full from you cleaning everything before they got home.

Thanks for all your ideas and help. However, it seems I have come up with a solution that makes it possible to just put it in my own trashcan. Last night I found a few rolls of that brown tape you use for packing boxes. I put my wet diaper in a grocery bag and wrapped the brown tape around it tightly, covering the whole thing. I let that lie in my rooms trash bin over night. And I can't smell even a single hint of a wet diaper, so the brown tape clearly contains the smell. I haven't tried to see if it still smells in the outdoor trash can when the sun shines on it all day, but I'll throw it out today to see. I'm pretty sure I taped so much brown tape around it though, that no smell can escape, hehe. So I'll do this, put all my diaper bags at the bottom and fill up with other trash on top just to be safe.

I was just wondering who takes the trash to the curb/pickup point. Two weeks of soggy wet diapers is surely going to weigh ALOT! I think you are going a bit much for the smell, but if it gives you piece of mind, go for the tape.

Lot of good ideas here. Funny how everyone talks about soulutions that involve transportation. If I was you I would hide them in your home till your next chance to lose them. Don't know about how much privacy you have... So that's your call. Another thought is to think up a mock reason to use the car when they return home. Package & hide the diapers in something to back up your fake story to use the car. Perhaps sold something on eBay and gotta go ship these "boxes"... what ever suits you but that's an idea. Good luck... Just part of being abdl. We would all make great "clean up" men for the mob.

One thing I used to do that worked well was shoving nappies in the bottom of a bin bag folding it over and placing it in the bottom of a second bin bag. Used to get about 4-5 nappies in the bottom. Other rubbish gets shoved on top and everyone thinks it is the bottom of the bag they can see.

The biggest problems the OP had was that he disposed of a whole week's worth of diapers in a large trash bag in his own trash can that wouldn't be picked up until the day after his parents returned.

• 2 weeks later...