LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 7 Sorry for the time it's taken

I slowly came to, as my eyes cleared I could see I was in a hospital room. The walls were painted a soft pastel blue. There were no windows and the door had no glass in it, and I couldn't see a handle on it. I tried to sit up but could not move my hands or feet. What was going on. Slowly the events of the past couple of days returned. The last thing i had seen was Lisa's face before the sedatives took effect. Why was the hospital doing this to me.

As I lay there thinking about my predicament. After a while the door opened and Lisa walked in with Nanny.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Let me explain" said Lisa " you made Abigail mistake escaping from Nanny and an even bigger mistake going to the hospital. Firstly the doctor you spoke to is a friend of mine. He has been involved in the testing of the catheters we fitted. When he contacted our lab I was fortunate to take his call. I told him I would bring some of the release agent over to remove the devices. The gel I took didn't work conveniently. Perhaps because I took the wrong one. He was then allowed us to transfer you to our lab for further attempts. But we brought you to another of Nannies playrooms where you are now. Nanny does some lovely medical play here, and she is quite upset with you,so she is going to have some fun with you. Her fun not yours. Now open your mouth"

Stubbornly I kept my mouth shut, suddenly a searing pain hit my genitals, as I opened my mouth to scream Nanny stuffed the penis gag into it and fastened the straps.

"Ok baby you're going to pay for what you did to me. I'm guessing you've tried to get up. If you can see your hands and feet are fixed to the bed with medical restraints and there's a chest strap holding you down as well. I'm going to leave you on your own for a little while while I decide what I will do. But so you don't get hungry here's a little something for you."

With that She connected a large bag of the formula to the gag and they both left the room. As I lay there the formula seeped into my mouth forcing me to swallow it and refilling my mouth. I knew that I was in a whole lot more trouble than I was before.

As I formula filled my stomach I began to feel bloated, this was more than Nanny had fed me before but I knew what would happen, the laxatives and diuretics in it would cause me to fill my nappies. Eventually the bag was empty, the bloating feeling was uncomfortable and painful. I took some small comfort in knowing it would pass, albeit causing me to wet and soil myself, at least I would be blameless for that. As I lay there waiting for the inevitable messing a new feeling made itself known, my bowels were rumbling, it wouldn't be long now. But the rumbling increased followed by a cramping. The cramping became more painful. Why wasn't the thing in my bottom opening. Then I remembered Lisa telling me the opening pressure could be adjusted, they must have set it higher. I tried forcing the mess out but couldn't. The cramping became intense and extremely painful, but no matter how hard I pushed I couldn't get any relief. I could only lay there in misery unable to empty my bowels, obviously something had been done to the device in my bottom.as time went on the cramping got worse, I began to feel like my insides would burst. Eventually Lisa and Nanny came in.

"Well how's the baby patient doing then?" Nanny asked.

My reply was muffled by the gag.

"I bet you'd like some relief. Your tummy must be really hurting by now?"

I nodded.

"If we relieve your pain will you behave?"

I nodded again. Lisa held up another remote.

"While you were out we made some changes to your catheters. Now they can both be operated from this one remote along with your training shield" With that Lisa pressed a button on the remote and my bowels emptied explosively into the waiting nappies. The relief was incredible. I lay there drained.

"Right baby we'll make sure you've finished messing before you're changed"

With that they both left the room leaving me trapped in a messy nappy. As the time dragged on the mess in my nappy started to aggravate my already sore bottom from the mustard powder. I had no way o knowing the time or how much time passed. I felt more mess uncontrollably deposited in my nappy. The feeling was disgusting but there was nothing I could do. Eventually Nanny came back in on her own.

"Time to change and start your punishment baby"She said and with that started the grim task of cleaning me and changing me. Ensuring I was always restrained in some way so I couldn't escape again. Nanny had a similar hoist over my bed to the one in the nursery so She could lift my legs and bottom to clean me up and place a clean nappy under me. When the nappy was fastened Nanny pulled clean plastic pants over it and resecured my ankles. Another bag of the formula was attached to the penis gag and again I was left on my own. All I could do was swallow the formula and contemplate what Nanny had in store for me. I knew from my paid visits to her nursery She could be very inventive. Eventually I finished the bag of formula and managed to fall into a fitful sleep. When I woke up I saw Nanny standing over me holding something in her hand. It looked like a stick of some kind.

Nanny undid the restraints on my ankles and pulled down the plastic pants,then She unpinned the nappy, wet from my uncontrolled wetting. My ankles were fastened to the hoist and my legs where winched up exposing my bottom. Then Nanny picked up the stick and held it in front of my face, I saw it was a cane like they used in schools a long while ago. Moving her face close to mine she started to speak softly and gently.

"When you escaped you hurt and humiliated me, so now the rest of the time you are here I am going to ensure you are hurt and humiliated" With that She started to cane my sore bottom. I,don't known how many strokes Nanny delivered to my bottom all I know was it was agony beyond belief. When Nanny finished She hadn't even broken into a sweat. She leant back over my face and smiled sweetly.

"That was for starters"

Then I was lowered onto a clean nappy.Nanny expertly pinned it tight put the plastic pants back on me and again resecured my legs. The nappy felt different it was a coarser material and aggravated my already painfull bottom.

"Sleep tight baby, I've got a busy day for you tomorrow" She laughed.

With the discomfort from the nappy I knew I wouldn't get much sleep. I also had a nasty feeling about my day tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 8

I awoke to a familiar pain in my genitals. As I opened my eyes I could see Nanny standing over my cot.

"Well baby are we ready for a busy day today?" She asked with a cruel look on her face.

I lay there in my restraints with a wooden nappy on, my genitals still hurting from my wake up call. First Nanny checked my restraint mittens were secure, then She released my ankle and wrist cuffs from the straps securing them to the cot corners. Nanny then led me to the changing table. Before making me get up there She removed the sleep suit I was wearing, then I was secured to the changing table while Nanny changed my soaked terry nappy and put me into a thick plain white disposable. When Nanny was satisfied She pulled a pair of thick plastic pants up my legs. I was released and made to stand by the table, Nanny pulled the plastic pants up so they covered the disposable nappy, then She pulled something tight at my waist and I heard a small click.

"Right they're locked on snug till I say they are coming off. Here's enough absorbency there to keep you going for a while."

Nanny had locked the waist of the pants so I could not take them off. As I moved the thick plastic crinkled loudly and I realised how bulky the disposable was also it was fairly stiff so it dug into the inside of my thighs and caused me to waddle.

Nanny then dressed me in a snap crotch t-shirt and some loose fitting jogging bottoms that also had a locking chain on the waist. When this was fastened Nanny removed the mitts, while giving me a stern warning as to what would happen if I tried to escape. We went down stairs to the kitchen where we had breakfast. Nanny had toast, marmalade and fresh coffee while I was given two large bottles of formula to drink while I sat in a high hair. With breakfast finished Nanny took me out to her car where I was secured in the back. Then Nanny produced a length of rope and tied my hands to the webbing of the seatbelt so I couldn't move them. Then She placed the penis gag in my mouth and secured it behind my head.

"There all ready for a drive to see Aunty. She's got a real treat for you."

With that Nanny got into the car, started it up and drove off. I don't know how long we drove for as I dozed off. I woke with a start as Nanny switched the engine off. I could feel my nappy was wet but fortunately it didn't feel messy. Nanny had pulled up outside a large country house surrounded by a massive garden. She got out and went up to the door where She rang the bell. After a short while an immaculately dressed lady answered the door. Nanny spent a while talking to her, then they both looked at me in the car and started laughing. I didn't like the look of this and I started trembling with fear. Nanny and the other lady came over to the car where Nanny opened the door. The other lady introduced herself as Aunty Lynne and then looking me in the face said I'd be perfect for what had been suggested. My fear levels went up, I squirmed in the seat trying to free my hands but Nanny had done a good job of tying them. I was going nowhere till I was released. Aunty pulled something out of her pocket, a hypodermic syringe, She pushed it into my leg then depressed the plunger.

"That should keep him docile while he's prepared." Aunty said to Nanny.

With that She went into the house and returned with an oversize d baby buggy. I could feel my strength slipping away, but I was fully aware of what was happening. Nanny released me from the seat and both ladies manhandled me into the buggy where Aunty Lynn fastened the straps to keep me in it. I was wheeled into the house, it was enormous. Aunty Lynn wheeled me to a lift door, when the door opened two women in white nurses uniforms came out and took over from Aunty Lynn and Nanny.

"Take him to the prep room." Said Aunty Lynn.

The nurses pushed me into the lift and pressed a button. The lift doors closed and the lift moved down. When the doors opened I was wheeled down a white corridor and into a room with a hospital style bed in the middle. I was removed from the buggy and laid on the bed. The nurses undressed me and secured my wrists and ankles to the bed. As much as I tried to struggle whatever had been injected into me kept me weak but fully aware. They left the room, closing the door behind them. I was naked except for the nappy and pants, helpless and afraid. Whatever they had planned for me I knew it would not be pleasant.

Aunty Lynn came into the room and stood by the bed.

"Nanny tells me you escaped from her care and hurt her. So we're going to make sure you never do that again. We've decided how to deal with this. Nanny and I have spoken to your wife and She is happy with the course of action we are going to take with you. I'm not going to let you know what we will do, you can find out when you wake up"

With that the two nurse returned and wheeled me to another room with lots of medical equipment. I struggled and screamed into my gag, but my muscles had no strength and the penis gag muffled my cries.

One of the nurses approached with a syringe which she placed in my arm and injected a clear fluid into me. The room started to spin and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

uh oh. i thought he was in trouble before! this sounds like there may be no going back now! Great story - I'm really enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...

I woke slowly, as I opened my eyes all I could see was blackness around me. I started to panic, I tried to get up but could'nt move. Even my head was held down in some way. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the darkness and my panic subsided. Slowly I drifted off to sleep again. Some time later I woke up again, this time there was a low light in the room. I could make out three people standing at the end of the bed. I tried to lift my head to see who they were, but my head still wouldn't move. I tried to speak but my throat was dry and nothing came out. One of the people came and lent over me, it was Lisa my wife.

"How are we feeling then?" She asked. I tried to answer but still my voice wouldn't work.

"Don't worry we'll explain everything soon. Now you need some more rest" with that I felt a sting in my arm and the world went dark again.

I don't know how long I was out for but when I woke up Aunty Lynne was standing by the bed.

"Ahh good we're awake now baby. Time to explain what's happened." She pulled a chair over and sat down. My whole body was restrained in some way so I could only hear her.

"After along talk with your wife and Nanny regarding your desires and your stupid attempt at escaping it was decided to bring you here to my private clinic for some treatment, and I can guarantee that it will stop any future attempts to escape and you definitely won't like what we have done. But it is what has been decided is best for all concerned. Firstly so we don't have to worry about you escaping if you are not secured we have weakened your muscles using a special ultrasound technique, it's permanent so we won't have any more problems there. To reduce infection risks your uretha and bowel has been operated on so you are permanently incontinent without the need for the special inserts your wife fitted in you. Your electric training shield has been removed and we have fitted a special device inside you to replace it. It's connected to your genitals still but it is all internal so you can't interfere with it. Also as we'll as remotes to operate it it also works by proximity so if you stray from a designated area you'll get the full shock." As she let this sink in she stood up and leant over me so I could see her face.

"I've left the best till last though, you see your wife decided she would like a big baby girl. You've been kept unconscious for five weeks while we did the necessary work and to let the scars heal." With that she held a mirror in front of my face, I didn't recognise the face I saw, it was the face of a toddler girl, I was horrified what had they done to me.

"You obviously have some questions but we operated on your voice box so you can't talk, so I will try and anticipate your questions. We used plastic surgery over your whole body to give the appearance of a little girl. Your penis and scrotum were removed and we rebuilt you with a vagina. All your hair has been removed permanently and with the treatment to your muscles you will look and move just like a two year old would. Also we removed all your teeth and fitted soft silicone ones so your face didn't sink, but your diet will be baby food and bottles from now on."

I was horrified I tried to get up but my weakened muscles were no match for the restraints and as much as I tried screaming all that came out was a girls whimper.

" when you have finished your tantrum we'll get you some food"

With that she left the room while I still struggled against the restraints.

Who would'nt be angry everything I had been was gone I was now a toddler girl with no control in an adult's body not even a man anymore.

I agree diaperpt...it could have been stretched out and we would have felt his helplessness as each procedure was preformed. But it was good, no great while it lasted

• Like 1