LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This story seems strangely familiar for some reason.

Are you following this story over at Sissy Kiss ?

Part 4

"Stay in the kitchen" my wife instructed.

Dressed as I was in a nappy and pink romper I didn't really want to go and answer the door.

Lisa my wife went and opened the door, I heard quiet voices as She invited someone in. She returned to the kitchen.

"Look who's here to look after the big baby while your room is done for you." With that the nanny I had visited previously walked into the kitchen.

"Hello my little one, what a nice surprise for you" she greeted me.

I sat there confused and shocked.

"What's going on here?" I managed to ask

Nanny replied

"We'll little one or should I say sissy Paula,when your wife contacted me and found out what I do She was a little shocked, at first I decided to maintain your confidentiality, but your wife made me an offer I just had to accept. What that involves doesn't concern you yet, you'll find out in time. But for now you're coming to spend some time with me while your wife or should I say mummy gets your new room ready for you."

"I'm not going.....I'm staying here" I shouted, with that my Lisa hit a button on the remote and I was in agony.

Angrily She said

"First of you don't shout at anyone, secondly if we say you're going to spend some time with Nanny then that is what is happening"

"You can't make me" I said whimpering from the pain.

"Well actually we can" Explained Nanny " first of there's the training shield your wearing and secondly I have some nice restraints to keep you out of mischief." With that Nanny bought a large bag in from the hallway and emptied out the contents. There were straps harnesses and something that looked like a folded pink leather jacket.

"Right let's get baby ready for his journey" said Nanny.

Lisa responded by suggesting a nappy check first, my nappy was wet but not soaked.

""Baby will be OK for her journey to my nursery" Nanny remarked. " besides if baby gets a nappy rash it will help with her training"

"I'm not a girl" I exclaimed" and I'm not a baby"

"Well" remarked Lisa " you're wearing a nappy that's wet, you messed in your nappy earlier, and you're wearing a cute pink romper and tights, I don't know about you Nanny but I think that means we have a baby girl here."

"Quite right" replied Nanny "Now lets get you ready with no more fuss or you know what happens"

With that Nanny applied some pink leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then a pair of stiff pink leather mitts were put on my hands, making them useless, then Nanny unfolded the thing like a pink leather jacket, I could see straight away it was a straight jacket and I knew who would be wearing it. I didn't want to wear it but I also didn't want to feel the shield shock my genitals so I reluctantly allowed Lisa and Nanny to thread my hands in the mitts and my arms into the sleeves, then Nanny fastened very tightly a series of straps in the back, then my arms were wrapped around me and secured with more straps, finally a strap was pulled between my legs which Nanny pulled very tight before fastening it. The strap pulled the nappy tightly into my groin and also making the shield dig in. Then Nanny produced a gag in the shape of a penis which Nanny forced into my mouth and fastened tightly at the back of my head.

"Right baby's all ready for her ride to the nursery" Nanny declared.

Lisa passed the remote for the shield to Nanny gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.

Nanny started to pull me to the front door then stopped suddenly with a smirk on her face.

"Oops almost forget" She said pulling a pink collar and lead from her bag, the collar was soon fastened around my neck.

"How gorgeous" Lisa Sid as She admired Nanny's handy work.

With tat Nanny led me out pulling on the lead to her car parked on her driveway. I was put in the back seat , Nanny fastened the seat belt across me, shut the door then got in herself. Nanny started the car and pulled of of the driveway, heading towards her nursery, a journey I knew we'll as I'd done it myself several times.

As Nanny was driving she started talking about the fun we would have while I stayed with her, although I thought the fun would be all hers. All of a sudden I felt the nappy grow warm and wetter as the catheter worked its evil, try as I might I could not stop the flow, then there was a warm mush filling the back of the nappy as the anal valve opened. A few moments later Nanny commented on the smell and asked who was stinky, I couldn't reply because of the gag.

"If you're good I might change you when we arrive, if not there'll be a nice rash for you baby" Nanny said in a tone more suited to soothing a baby.

Nanny pulled into the driveway of her house, parked the car and switched of the engine. She got out opened my door and released the seat belt. Then led me into the house. I was taken upstairs to the nursery, Nanny removed all the restraints except the mittens, collar and gag.

"Right up onto the changing table with you" Nanny said in a stern voice. Good I was going to be changed out of this messy nappy. When I was up on the table, a large wooden version of a baby's changing table, with storage for nappies, terry and disposables, plastic pants, wipes and all the other things needed for changing nappies.

When I was up on the table Nanny fastened my wrists to the top end of the table then fastened cuffs to my ankles that were attached to a winch mounted on the ceiling. Winching my legs up so my nappied bottom was off the table Nanny pulled the tights down to my ankles, unlocked the pants and pulled them down to join the tights. While I was suspended there Nanny folded a terry nappy into a kite shape and positioned it under my bottom. When She was happy with the position of the nappy I was lowered onto it, then Nanny unpinned my now soaked and messy nappy, but instead of removing the whole nappy from under me She only removed the outer part leaving the wet and messy booster layer and fastened the clean nappy over the soiled booster.

"That will soak up what you do for a while and give you a nice rash" With that the pants and tights were pulled back up. I moaned into the gag, I wasn't happy about being left like that, all that Nanny could hears was my muffled groans and She took great delight in my plight. When Nanny had finished changing me I was placed in the cot, that I remembered from my previous visits. My hands and feet were secured to the corner and two chains were fastened to the collar stopping me from lifting my head off of the plastic covered mattress.

"Do you remember how you loved to cum in your nappies for me? We'll I'm in charge now, it's not your baby games and pleasures now so I decide what happens and when it happens. You know what will happen if you disobey" Said Nanny, showing me the remote." But to show you I can be compassionate I have a little treat for you" With that She pressed a button on the remote and a gentle wave feeling started in my groin as a soft electrical charged passed through my genitals. It was a beautiful feeling, like the hand of an angel stroking my penis.

"Are we enjoying that?" Nanny asked

I tried to answer yes but the gag just muffled it.

"We'll let's see how your'e doing in a while"

With that Nanny went out, closing the door behind her and leaving me in my own little world of pleasure in my genitals.

Something tells me that the pleasure he's feeling after a climax or two will become quite painful and much less enjoyable. Please do continue with your story. I'm so loving his/her plight.

I don't think I'd want the nappy (diaper) rash, but the rest sounds interesting - for a time. Unfortunately, our hero is in for a looooong time! I suspect.

Part 5

After a short period of this intense pleasure in my genitals I suddenly found out how fiendish it really was. My penis was unable to become erect within the confines of the tube and as it tried to grow the pain became unbearable, but still the shield caressed me with its gentle electrical strokes. I knew that an orgasm would not happen, just intense pain and pleasure. I screamed into the gag. Nanny must have heard me on the baby monitor as a short while later I heard her coming up the stairs and into the nursery.

"Ahhh is baby frustrated by his little toy. Never mind you won't be getting any pleasure for some time" With that Nanny pressed a button on the remote and the pulses stopped, but my penis was still in pain from its prison and would hurt until the attempt at an erection subsided.

Nanny pushed her fingers into the waistband of the plastic pants.

"Mummy not wet enough yet"

My bottom was started to itch from its prolonged contact with my mess.

"Getting sore are we?" Nanny asked.

I tried to nod my head against its restraints.

"I'll change you at bath time. Then Nanny has another treat for you"

My mind reeled at what that "treat"might be. I knew I wouldn't enjoy it.

"I expect your'e getting hungry baby, I'll get you some formula"

Nanny disappeared and came back a short while later with what looked like an I've bag filled with a milky liquid. She the got a pole from a cupboard and attached to the head of the cot. The bag was hung of the pole and Nanny attached a tube from the bag to the penis gag in my mouth.

"Right you need to drink all that milk, if you don't you won't like the consequences, and to get the milk you need to suck on your gag" Nanny explained laughing. I was horrified, I was going to have to suck on the penis as if I was giving a blowjob. Nanny and Lisa were definitely making me pay for what I had done. I slowly started to suck and the milked started to flow into my mouth as my mouth filled i swallowed to stop choking.

"I hope you enjoy your milk baby" Nanny said with an evil smile. " It's made specially for me, it contains a powerful laxatives,diuretics and my favourite part it is made to taste just like semen."

I nearly choked as I heard that, now I knew why Lisa would never give me a blowjob, it tasted awful.

"Drink it all up baby. I'll be back in a while to check on you"

Nanny left me to drink the remaining liquid in the bag, I was almost gagging but I knew if I didn't finish it I would regret it. I continued sucking on the rubber penis until the bag was empty. My stomach felt heavy with the milk, and I knew it wouldn't be long before the contents had the desired effect. After a while I felt a heavy load of mush push into my nappy to join the mess in the soiled booster Nanny had left in me, my bottom was already sore and this just added to the torment. I was stuck in my own mess and could only wait until Nanny changed me and cleaned me up. I moaned into the gag in pain from my sore bottom, maybe Nanny would here me and come and release me from the torment. Suddenly I heard a voice over the baby monitor.

" be quiet baby" it was Nannies voice. I moaned harder hoping She would come into me, ten the pain hit my penis, Nanny had set of the shield at a level I hadn't felt before, I thought my penis was on fire. As quickly as it started it stopped, then Nannies voice came over the monitor again.

"I said be quiet and I meant it. I'm guessing your'e wet, messy and sore. I'll change you at bath time"

I knew I wouldn't win this so I tried to relax and sleep, but I was too uncomfortable. While I lay there waiting for bath time and a clean nappy I felt my nappy filling even more, I must have wet several times as well but couldn't feel it.

Eventually Nanny came into the nursery.

"Okay baby it's bath time for yo, and I believe I promised you a surprise. I shall release you and remove your gag, but behave or you know what happens"

I mumbled a yes into the gag, I was desperate to be out of these filthy nappies and clean, I'd do anything. Nanny released all the straps holding me into the cot and sat me up. Then the collar gag and mittens were removed. Nanny led me to the bathroom where there was a bath full of bubbly water waiting for me. My romper and tights were taken off and put into a laundry basket with the words baby in large pink capital letters. Next Nanny undone the locking pants and pulled them done, I lifted my feet one at a time so Nanny could remove them, then I was put into the rather large shower cubicle where Nanny undone the pins fastening my nappy letting it drop to the floor. The smell of my waste almost making me vomit, but Nanny seemed not to notice it. Then I was rinsed off to remove the filth sticking to my buttocks with cold water, which irritated my already sore bottom. When Nanny was satisfied I was led to the bath where I gingerly lowered myself into the water so as not to aggravate my already sore bottom any further. Nanny then proceeded to scrub me all over with baby soap and wash my hair with baby shampoo. I felt so much better for being clean. After rinsing me off to remove all the soap Nanny got me out of the bath and dried me with a large pink fluffy towel. Everything being done was reinforcing my sissy baby status. I was taken back to the nursery where I had to get onto the changing table. Nanny re fastened the pink cuffs to my wrists and secured them to the top of the table, then my feet were fastened to the cuffs on the winch. I was helpless as Nanny prepared another set of thick nappies and some side fastening pants to put on me. When she was happy with the nappies my legs were winched up so Nanny could slide the nappies under me. Then I was lowered back down.

"Can I have something for the rash please?"I asked softly.

"I've got something special for you to help the rash" Nanny replied sweetly. With that she sprinkled powder from a small pot onto the nappy and then fastened them tightly, the pants were then fitted and Nanny ran a finger around the leg cuffs and waist band to ensure they fully covered the nappies. My legs and hands were released and Nanny started to put me in the pink strait jacket, when it was secured I was gagged with the penis gag once more then led back to the cot where I laid down, a spreader bar was fastened to my ankles then Nanny raised the sides,looked down at me laughing then left. A short while later she returned with another bag of the semen flavoured formula, hung it up and attached it to the gag. Not wanting to be shocked I started sucking at the vile fluid. A short while later after the bag was empty I must have wet myself, I felt a warm feeling around my buttocks then suddenly there was a burning pain around my buttocks, I started thrashing around as much as my restraints let me and screamed into the gag. I was in agony. My bottom was already sore from the rash and this was a whole new level,of pain.

Nanny came into the nursery and came over to the cot. Peering over the rail she said in a voice that was more suited to talking to a baby.

" I see you've discovered your surprise, I gave the nappy and your bottom a good coat of mustard powder, when you wet it, it stings babies bottom nicely. A few more days here and you'll be as good as gold, doing everything we ask to prevent any nasty surprises. This treatment is to let you know what Mummy and I can do if you misbehave"

With that She walked out leaving me in my misery. As I spent the longest and most uncomfortable night of my life in the cot I vowed to escape and end my torture, even my love for Lisa was not worth this suffering.

I feel sorry for bABy... because I know first hand about the mustard powder treatment... that is no fun, and definitely no joke. That stuff is mean when it comes to being used in someones diaper.... not to mention having baby wipes soaked in Ben Gay or Icy-Hot... (just an idea perhaps for the writer of this story)... being punished with enforced baby treatment is something that I have experienced.. it can be fun, it can be wild, it can be exciting, but it can also be very uncomfortable too.. all depends on who and how one is being enforced into babyhood. Please keep this story going... it seems like it has a lot of variations of how this poor chap could end up being for a very long time. :girl_baby::wtf2::baby::baby_smiley3::smiley-baby-boy::doh::baby_bottle::excl:

Part 6

I lay in the coy al night only sleeping fitfully, the pain in my bottom was unbelievable and every time the catheter emptied my bladder it increased. Whatever happened I was determined to escape this misery. When Lisa had said I would be in nappies full time I had no idea I would be subjected to this kind of torture.

Finally morning arrived and Nanny breezed into the nursery. At least she had gotten a good nights sleep. I decided to keep an eye open for an opportunity to escape.

"Good morning baby and how did we sleep? She knew I'd had a terrible night and the question was so mocking.

"Right breakfast first then we'll get you up and dressed for the day" Another bag of the formula was hung on the pole and connected to the gag still filling my mouth. I sucked obediently not wanting to arouse Nanny's suspicions.

Nanny released my restraints and removed the gag. I exercised my jaw to relieve the cramp setting in. Nanny took me to the bathroom where she removed the plastic pants, then I was pushed into the shower stall where the nappy was unpinned and fell to the floor. This time when Nanny washed me with the shower hose the water was comfortably warm, and she was gentle cleaning my sore bottom. After I was clean Nanny took my hand and led me back to the nursery. I stood by the changing table while Nanny prepared a clean set of nappies for me. Then I noticed Nanny had left the remote for the training shield on a cabinet beside the cot. Taking the opportunity I grabbed Nanny and pushed her into an open storage cupboard, wedging the door shut so she could not escape. Making sure the door was firmly wedged I then set about looking for some clothes to wear. I found some old clothes in another bedroom that were a little to large but I wanted to get out as quickly as possible so they would do. Being mindful of the two catheters in me I went to the nursery and found some training pants in one of the changing table drawers. They were pink terry towelling covered in pink plastic. I slipped them on then got dressed. I could hear Nanny in the cupboard warning me about the consequences of what I was doing but I was too intent on escaping to heed the warnings. Grabbing the remote for the shield I went downstairs and grabbed Nanny's car keys hanging by the door. I left the house got into the car and drove off.

I was free but what should I do now. I needed to get the catheters and shield removed. Lisa had said they needed a special gel to dissolve the adhesive without causing damage. I decided to go to the hospital and explain the situation. So I headed to the hospital.

I went to the A and E department, approached the desk and asked the young lay behind it if it was possible to speak to someone in private. She asked me to wait in the reception area and a member of staff would see me in a while. I sat down and waited, after about an hr a nurse came over to me and led me to a small private office. I explained my situation and if there was any way they could help. She explained politely that she would need to speak to her colleagues and decide the best action. Then she asked if I wanted the police involved. As much as I loathed what Lisa had done to me I still loved her so I said no to the police being involved. She asked me to wit in the office while she saw her colleagues. I waited patiently and after a while a doctor came in and sat down asking me to explain what had happened. I went through my story again showing him the shield and anal plug. To my relief he explained that they could help me as he had experience of the devices used in the correct manner. Picking up a phone he arranged to have me admitted to a private room so the devices could be removed. A porter came and escorted me to the private room. A short while later a nurse came in and placed a bundle on the bed and asked me to change into the gown. When she left I changed, keeping the now wet training pants on to prevent any mess. Shortly the doctor came in and explained that they had organised for some of the special gel to be delivered later today.

I turned on the TV and settled down to wait, relishing the thought of freedom from this sentence, even though it had only been 24hrs. As I was flicking through the channels on the TV a nurse came in to check I was OK, I told her I was, then she went on to explain it was hospital policy for any one with incontinence issues to be checked regularly and be changed if required. She checked and found the pink training pants I was wearing were wet. She left and returned with a package. She asked me to lift my bottom so the training pants could be removed, placed a disposable pad under me, then proceeded to clean me up then taped a hospital issue disposable on me. She picked up the soiled pink training pants and asked if I would like them washed and returned. I told her that I didn't. There was no way I was wearing them again after today.

About an hour later the doctor came in.

"Good news the gel is here and they have sent someone to make sure you receive the correct procedure. Before we proceed we need to administer something to relax you"

"Okay" I replied

A nurse came in with a syringe on a tray. She injected me and left the room. After a very short while I started to feel faint and dizzy. The doctor asked if I was feeling Okay, I tried to reply but my speech was slurred.

"Alright h's ready for you" He called to someone outside.

A figure walked into the room and stood beside the bed. Through a sea of fog I could make out a smiling face.

Then a voice said " Someone's been a silly boy" then I passed out.

I know it's only fantasy, and I do like the story, but as someone who works in medicine, that last part broke so many different rules it nearly sent me into fits. :P

"ME WANT MORE STORY - ME WANT IT NOW !

Ok - pretty please but hurry my diaper needs changing - - -

No intermissions - just get on with it - - -

Oh big time trouble - exceeded maximum load for structure of diaper - - -

Drooping and sudden drop and plop possible - - -

Don't go anywhere - Terminator "I'll be back"!