LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chafing Of Doom!

Hmm, diaper covers huh. I don't have any of those. Although I am going to get my first cloth diaper and plastic panties in the near future. Those plastic panties will probably do the trick. Thanks for the input good sir!

Perhaps you're right zpeed :o But it is because people are wanting that which they cannot have: absorbent underwear which is like regular underwear :huh: If they would just accept that a diaper is a diaper and that there is nothing wrong with wearing them, then here would be fewer cloth-like diapers and more of those that actually work well regardless of how they look :P I wear 'cloth-like' pull-ups daily because they are enough to handle my leakage and they do not cause me any problems. If I needed more or had problems with them I would do whatever I needed to to stay dry and I would not worry about it <_< And when I want a 'real' diaper, it's going to have plastic backing because that is what 'real' diapers have :wub:

I remember when I has to start wearing 24/7 and was getting the same chafing problem with my disposable diapers (especially when they swelled up from being wet). I got by with rubbing a small amount of desitin

It's not good to generalize when others feel differently about things ;) I am quite happy with my cloth-like pull-ups at work. Many other DL's who are small enough to wear them prefer diapers like Goodnites or Pampers Cruisers, which have always had only cloth-like backing. Most of us do like plastic-backed diapers, just not all us or all of the time :whistling:

Correct, and correct. Goodnites and "baby" diapers are more often used by adults for the look/feel or as doublers. Cloth-like are generally intended for light or stress-induced incontinence. Plastic is generally intended for more of a moderate or severe incontinence (though there are plenty of extremely cheap