LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Randomly Finding An Abdl

I want to know how random it is to find anyone into any aspect of the abdl life, I met my girlfriend a year ago I never told her I was into the whole abdl thing but she kept bringing It up so it turned out she was into dressing up like a little girl she does not like to wear diapers when she wets them but she likes to put me into them, then I'm working on setting up my online business and I have made a swaddle blanket and onesies and it turns out her two friends want the swaddle blankets and one of them wants a onesie, so is the idea of dressing like a kid or baby more prevalent then what people admit?

Not lieley at all. Because ABDL's congregate here, it is a rich environment and affects one's estimate of the presence of ABDL's in the world at large so that you think that there is a greater percentage than there actually is

The media and reality have long since gone their separate ways. the real world looks at what is; the media looks at what sells. Which of these happens more often. a dog bites a man or a man bites a dog? Hence the "'man bites dong' story". "If it bleeds, it leads: If it tittilates, it stimulates". In fact these observations were made by Rod McKuen with "the medium is the message" some 45 years ago, meaning the media often inserts itself into the story stream, and, then, it was not half as intrusive as it is now

Not lieley at all. Because ABDL's congregate here, it is a rich environment and affects one's estimate of the presence of ABDL's in the world at large so that you think that there is a greater percentage than there actually is

I have come across many people who like different aspects of it, and when I use to work on webcam I was asked by six different people about wearing a diaper, it was against the companys rules so I could not do it, I only had open almost any fetish in my profile. I just think aspects of the abdl lifestyle are more common then most people realize.

Not All AB/DL's hang out here. There are other forums which have more users (i.e. adisc.org) and there are many who do not go on other forums.

I thought that I saw somewhere that DD had more than 25,000 members. At any rate the membership roster is 1482 pages

In either case, while it may not be *all*; there are certainly enough to go around. As I say this is the DPF of the 21st centruy, folk come here to crybaby about the other sites like adisc I understand that DiaperSpace and Diaper Book are no more and it is a pity that Always Diapered has left us since they had social groups built in

I hate to create more work for the mods and admins but it may be possible to create social groups by using private forums. The members will have many of the same things that Yahoo Groups had, If you build a group website in conjunction with that forum on a place like exmasters, you could probably have a neat little "club" and all the better if the members know how to use email contact lists and chat (provided by Yahoo and some ISP's as webmail which is all I use it being not integrated into my machine)

While I have not doubt that most persons have a bit of kid in them. there is a difference between that and a lifestyle. This was taken up in a discussion about why so few companies built around ABDL. I do not think there is enough interest in it as a "lifestyle". By that, I mean there are not that many as a percentage of the population at large who have an ABDL identity or it would not be in the "kink" category and there would not be discussions about "plain vanilla" people BTW: If you have had vanilla done right there is nothing bland about it. it is most like tapioca. I think that notion comesformthe fact that most vanilla ice cream is a bit weakly flavored

check out adisc.org not that i am spamming or whatever, it has way more users than here. right at this time, there are 632 people online there, 124 of those are registered. the rest are just not logged in or lurking.. still a high nunber,.

I'm not sure but I just checked and they have the exact same figures showing now, maybe a coincidence, maybe it's right. Don't wanna hijack this thread anymore. But something seems screwy over there. I looked at todays post in their forums.

If I recall aright, they welcome chidren. I think I read, either here or there that parto of their clientele was not ABDL but plain incon of any age ad that is why their mods were "nazis"

Besides which, is there a law aganst being in multiple sites? Many here were also in DS. Dipaer Book looked promising until I found that it was a nuthous

Adventures in Diaperbook

http://other.sandralyn.net/diaperbook.html

I started on adisc and it kind of put me off the ABDL crowd for awhile. I don't know about the actual ages of the people but there's a lot of negativity and lashing out over there, at least when I was

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall aright, they welcome chidren. I think I read, either here or there that parto of their clientele was not ABDL but plain incon of any age ad that is why their mods were "nazis"

• Like 1

If you want a Doctoral thesis go to a University. This is a conversation. Not a Talmudic commentary and I am NOT doing "research": Did you see an "op cit"or "ibid"?

I did not say "I KNOW" I said "I THINK"

Get A life and stop being pedantic: This is a causal discussion and I took it as such

Actually I was not trying at all. You are trying enough

I have an idea for you. That hair across your ass is so big and long-lasting; on the order of years. why not rent it out as a Trans-Pacific phone cable? You would make a fortune

In re your original post, I did not claim certain knowledge, You could have told me I was mistaken without coming on like Saddam Hussein's mentress, What agenda are you trying to smuggle in by all that hostility