LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter Question

it's an unsolvable problem - either something will hang out and annoy you, or the whole thing will migrate in and amuse the medical staff. oh, the fun of temporary complete urinary incontinence ;-)

i compromise by cutting off the outlet port at an angle that tapers down to the fill tube. that way the urine comes out as close to my body as possible, and the catheter can't get lost by going in too far. the fill tube and valve still hang out, of course. when i put on a diaper i point my penis down and the fill tube up, so i can still feel the sensation of unpredictable warm bursts of wetness :-)

I must be a bit different because I've never had a catheter that was too long. In fact I've had a few that were too short (ouch). For that extra 1 to 1-1/2 inch (including the ports) that sticks out I usually just point it back down the front of my diaper.

Can you describe in more detail what you mean? I might consider doing this tomorrow if it helps. Bladder spasms and leakage around the cath annoys me. It hurts so bad!

sure, but i don't think my idea will help you. i think you might need a slightly bigger cath. also consider silicone instead of latex/rubber.

my idea just helps with where the urine comes out. usually the end of a foley cath has a part where the outlet splits away from the fill line. i take a sharp paring knife and cut off the outlet, being careful of course not to cut into the fill line and ruin the thing :-)

Good one guys but when it all comes down to "it" I always get the last laugh! Sorry, I'm really not trying to boast but it's umm..... so.... hard. :roflmao:

i'm guessing you own a car that is sensible and unpretentious. ;-)

Actually yes. Why?

FYI; ... I probably should have gotten a 1 ton extended cab pickup but it kind of like you said; I wanted something that was sensible and not too pretentious.

i was just imagining that you didn't have anything to *ahem* compensate for. :-D sounda like a helluva practical workhorse truck. you sound like you care about it and would be greatly disturbed if it leaked on your driveway. :-) i can only hope that i will eventually have the time/money to care that well for my 1996 ford taurus...