LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Punishment Or Pleaser

fixitboy

• 1 month later...

Spanking is the classic catch-22, often observed as a punishment I came to dread being spanked at an early age.

Now as an adult baby, it can be very arousing, provided that it is not done with any object of any kind.

Over the knee hand-spanking is certainly a pleasure enhancer, it's direct, it's humiliating and can be great fun

given the proper circumstances. Considering how old the practice is, I can't think of a better punishment for an adult baby. :)

It like it as a punishment cause when it comes down to it ...ouch! it really hurts! I like it when my daddy talks to me as he's spanking and right before like "little girl i thought you'd learn your lesson by now!" and "don't give me those crocadile tears you earned this!" makes me feel just like the little babby i am.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Defiantly punishment. When I earn a spanking, I know it's not going to pleasurable. I don't get spanked unless its for bad behavior and as a means to correct it and remind me that what I did was not tolerated and should be thought about. Which is what I have to do after my spanking, while I stand in the corner, usually still crying. Even if the spanking wasn't especially hard or long, the fact I had to be spanked and know I earned it, only adds to the punishment while I serve my corner time.