LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Just Never Stops (Medical Issue).

There are actually two issues going on, a slightly enlarged prostate, and something called "neurogenic bladder"

I have had a leaking issue since birth, so wearing a diaper 24/7/365 - I have been my entire life anyway.

<p>As I have mentioned before some of the best advice I ever received came from my old Lawyer friend (RIP) He said that you must always be totally honest with your Doctor and your Lawyer because <em>if either of them is to be able to help you they must know everything they are up against</em> ;) And remember that they are your friend and advocate in places where nobody else can help you :o I have learned something else since his passing which is that there are a lot of Doctors and Lawyers out there, but darn few really good ones, so be ready to keep looking for another one till you find the right one :whistling: When they are your last real hope you can't afford second-rate. Besides you deserve the best don't you? B) So be honest with them and if they aren't getting the results you feel are possible then let them know that you expect better and why &lt;_&lt; If their response doesn't show their merit, then find someone&#39%

Thanks - and yes, I do tell all my doctors everything - even some things I can tell they would rather not know about..

Just this one seems so hung up on there has to be a chemical solution that I could live with - but in this case, it's looking more and more like drugs are just not the answer for me in this case - I doubt I have tried every single one there is, but a good chunk of them -

I just think it's about time to at least collect information or other options -

AND - I don't understand why this doctor doesn't agree after all this time, exc.

Thanks - and yes, I do tell all my doctors everything - even some things I can tell they would rather not know about..

Just this one seems so hung up on there has to be a chemical solution that I could live with - but in this case, it's looking more and more like drugs are just not the answer for me in this case - I doubt I have tried every single one there is, but a good chunk of them -

I just think it's about time to at least collect information or other options -

AND - I don't understand why this doctor doesn't agree after all this time, exc.

Only one person can answer that last....the doctor himself, so ask.....

The bypass of the external sphincter will allow your bladder to behave as it did when you were a baby, AND also correct the cleaning process of the urethra. This means that it will eliminate all chances of UTI as the bladder is only open when your internal sphincter relaxes, and due to the low urine content when this opens, it will also eliminate the retention problem. The only side effect of this is that you will weep urine by gravity when standing and drinking liquid or shortly afterwards, and will wet 24/7/365 uncontollably.