LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babyz And The Law- Plz Respond!

"Lifestyle" is not protected under the law. Age, Race Sex, Religion are all protected, but lifestyle is not. I learned that during my case and from the attorney. If someone can find something different I am listening.

I don't understand the true question either....

As pointed out, diapers should not matter because the assumption would be medical issues...As for much else, I really can't see why you would want to bring that to a job anyway, if anything it would be a distraction most likely for you, and for sure everyone else at least for a short time.

So I don't know what to tell you, except that if it's something that could be explained by a medical issue, don't worrie about it, if not, why bring in there anyway.. - Well, o.k. maybe if you worked in a AB/DL specialty store - but short of that - why?

Age, Race Sex, Religion and disability(ADA act) are all protected in Calif so if you are incontinent your covered by if you wear for non medical reasons your not covered.

If your appearance or behavior is distracting, an employer can fire you if you refuse to cooperate with them. Remember, your job is to serve the company. Private and personal stuff needs to remain at home.

• Like 1

It is absolutely wrong but perfectly legal for someone to get fired over something they did away from their workplace which was not connected to their work :bash: My answer: If you want to run my entire life then it's going to cost you a lot more than you want to pay me now <_< Put up or shut up :P I'll make my own choices, thank you B)