LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Get This....

When products are manufactured, there is a quality control process that is in effect. During this time, the products that pass the quality check are put out for general sale. However, the ones that fail the check are usually sold as 'soiled' and/or damaged. I know that phrase when in comes to diapers means different to intended, but it is still used. These 'seconds' as called are purchased in bulk by some distributors and sold off at reduced price. If you are getting numerous producets that are failing the quality contol, either you have been extremely unlucky, or have been sold defective goods.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a batch of M4's in the past few months. So far all the tapes have been good and no pinhole leaks either. Try them again. The dry 24/7's are not in production right now due to retooling the plant that makes them. Hopefully they will be available soon.

I just got a batch of M4's in the past few months. So far all the tapes have been good and no pinhole leaks either. Try them again. The dry 24/7's are not in production right now due to retooling the plant that makes them. Hopefully they will be available soon.

Current 'smart' business method. Add 'new' feature to product. Retool half of production lines. Inverst in advertising to inform customer of 'new' feature. Decrease pack size by 1-2 units. Market pack at same price as 'old' product but with less in package. Once new product is accepted by market, repeat at will.

I was asking about this on the forum's Abena products page just the other day. I stopped using them about a year ago and had all kinds of pinhole leaks and tape problems. It looks like the pinhole leaks are still happening but not as much, but they still haven't gotten their act back together on the tabs yet.

I recently had a problem with 2 packs of Tranquility diapers, emailed the company, sent two of the defective diapers back as per their request. They paid for the mailing the defective diapers...received 2 new packs for no charge. Problem was fully resolved in 3 days. If you have a problem with a product....call and let them know about. Most have a toll free number on the pack to report problems.