LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kind Of Awkward

So tonight my friend was scrolling through an anonymous page where you can make confessions and what not. He gets to one where the guy who posted said he is sexually attracted to women in diapers. He specified that it was grown women, not children, and said he was ashamed for it. My friend immediately said that he should be ashamed, and then asked how that could be sexy. So obviously, I'm sitting there not knowing what to say, haha. Eventually I just shrugged and said, "people have some strange interests," or something like that; I can't remember for sure what I said.

When we were younger I had more or less assumed that my brother would have been more sexually adventurous and experimental. But over the years he's made enough comments about his own sex life and what he observes in others that I've come to the conclusion that he's actually quite vanilla. Some people just aren't into things that they perceive as much beyond the "norm" sexually.

As we know, some people associate AB or DL with pedophilia. It could be possible that such a thought hits too close to home for your friend. Or perhaps he simply has some less than positive memories of diapers when he was a kid.

Or the thought of diapers could simply just turn him off a lot, which probably wouldn't be uncommon.

It's not all that bad. I never really had the urge to tell my friends about me being a DL. I actually agree with a lot of what rusty pins had to say. If I'm in a serious relationship, I would tell my girlfriend. That's because she is someone who would need to know. As for anyone else, they don't need to know.

I had something like this happen a few years ago. I wanted to tell a friend of mine about my... interests... and while we were at a friends party/sleepover she mentioned she'd stumbled across some website that mentioned ABs, and how messed up it was that they did that. Funny thing is, about a year or so ago, after she'd apparently become more open-minded, the topic of secrets came up, and I ended up telling her. Her reaction was quite different that time, I assume it was just shock of what it actually was, but she was quite accepting of it.

Most people who find diaper fetishists, or most fetishists in general disturbing simply don't have any knowledge of them. Different people have attractions to different things, and all of them come from some source of conditioning/experiences they have had during their life. People just fear the unknown, and dismiss them

• 1 month later...

when I was in high school i started telling my friends that I liked diapers and every time, they would ask me a bunch of questions about it and in genral, think it was neet. only lst one friend and I was fine with that.

I have seen people judge others for their AB/DL desires calling them sick and all. I have even seen someone post a hate message on facebook about us saying we all need to be hung and what did I do, I blocked her sorry ass. Luckily other people stood up for us even though they were not into this and they compared it to homosexuality saying it would be like saying "gay people should be shot and hung and you are offended by their lifestyle." The hater told the person he was offended by Stanley's lifestyle, not by his own ignorance for his lack of understanding about it. There is a difference between disliking a kink and disliking someone for their kink.