LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*story Removed* Apologise

Yeah, we'll enjoy our lower murder rates and fewer mass killings, thanks.

i think you meant higher violent crime rate, america has one of the lowest gun deaths and violent crimes, unless you count the police who shoot people then the number goes skyrocketing. Please people if you are going to argue with one another please know what you're talking about.

i think you meant higher violent crime rate, america has one of the lowest gun deaths and violent crimes, unless you count the police who shoot people then the number goes skyrocketing. Please people if you are going to argue with one another please know what you're talking about.

Finally someone with common sense!!! Europeans and their denial.... lol

Yeah, we'll enjoy our lower murder rates and fewer mass killings, thanks.

Lmao everyone gets mugged in ireland. Matter of fact ireland is the new Mexico.
  • Like 1

Spark: They did suffer some long term damage in that they moved away, they no longer felt safe where they were and who could blame them.

The point is that the constitution gives me the right to own enough firepower to counteract a tyrannical government, period no debate needed. I own the same m16a4 that is currently used by the US armed forces. Mine is fully automatic just as theirs is, if anyone cares to argue that the constitution meant muskets please do, but if we are going to that kind of extreme then your freedom of press is limited to the printing press, no more tv, radio, or internet because it was written to include only the printing press available in 1776. Freedom of religion means you can only practice religions founded before the writing of the constitution meaning no more

I'm not meaning to bash you, but where does this data come from.

The reason I responded was because this started to become this: "Well if it was my house- there would be body bags" nonsense, with the implication that this was a situation where a protection gun might have helped.

Wow, can't believe you could find no incidents where people used guns to save lives - there are hundreds of them every year - the liberal media doesn't like to report them though so maybe that is your problem.

Unfortunately, when that documentary was broadcast, I had a feeling something like this would happen, and I did address my concerns at the time, though I didn't imagine anything like this would happen to 2 of the nicest people you could wish to meet, as Elfking said. That news article has made my blood boil at a personal level, as I have had the pleasure of staying at their Portsmouth nursery three times.