LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Alex 4 You Lie T

Guest manuella_tv

I locked the other post, because all that I could see is a whole lot of you bashing other people, and I had enough of it. There is more than 1 moderator on here, and I have to tell you, the only problem I see is you. Go troll someplace else, because you won't be doing it here.

My best friend when I was growing up had this stuffed snapping turtle on their front porch that they had found after it died of natural causes. I recently went to her house to pick up some things that my mom wanted (our mother's are best friends) and I got to see the turtle again. He still looks as dangerous as ever. They call him "Killer."

Wow, someone send that person an industrial can of Preparation H, that's a LOT of butthurt, also please include a fucking dictionary and guide to the English language too.

• Like 1

USer has been banned so posting here is really kind of fruitless....don't ya think?? :screwy: Now on the other hand COOKIES! YAY!!!!! :D I just heard some really sad news that the 'Cookie monster"' has had a name change to the " Veggie monster" WTF??? veggies are I*C*K*Y! so much for a childhood hero.....:P

I walked by a girl scout table while they were selling cookies and I asked them (for quality control purposes of coarse) if the cookies they were selling were made with 100% girl scouts....and they said YES! Soooooo....theres your answer if it helps. :P qwack

I walked by a girl scout table while they were selling cookies and I asked them (for quality control purposes of coarse) if the cookies they were selling were made with 100% girl scouts....and they said YES! Soooooo....theres your answer if it helps. :P qwack

I ate a brownie once...

Please keep this thread on topic, I have a serious issue, Charlie Sheen keeps dressing up as a crocodile, and dry humping my grandmothers favorite yard gnome, how do I make him stop?

Tell Charlie Sheen he is an overrated, overpaid, self-absorbed insufferantly arrogant douchebag piece of shit who deserves nothing better that to beaten down to the ground and kicked repeatedly in the face with a steel-toed boot...THAT..."might" get his attention... :P

• Like 1