LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered From Bambino... Have A Question Please

Shizneb

Generally I haven't had any issues with Bambino shipping stuff. One thing you might do is go back to the confirmation email and look for the tracking number thats should have been sent as well. Click on that and follow what ever instructions are there and you shold get an updated status of your order, where it is (warehouse or on the road etc) Depending on the shipper, they will have a list of all the various stops your package makes on it's way to you. Or there is always emails Bambino for a status on the order if you have a confirmation number..

If memory serves they are based out of California and the shipping times are just plain long to the Midwest and East Coast.

So last sunday I ordered the Tena sample pack from the bambino website through these forums. On monday I got the notification email saying it's been shipped. It's Saturday now, and they still have not come in.

I recently oerdered samples there and they were on the way in 2-3 business days IIRC :) That is where the ball got dropped, for it took 6 days to get to the other coast. The order confirmation e-mail will give a tracking number you can use to see what's up ;) Hope you like the TSM as much as I do- it's the best disposable for me :wub:

Thanks guys. I'm living in Ohio at the moment. It is a week today since I ordered, and a week from tomorrow since I got the email saying it was shipped. I have checked and re-checked and re-checked my confirmation emails looking for a tracking number, but there wasn't any provided for me.

I've ordered from them every month for over a year.

Their standard free shipping is through USPS ground delivery. I'm on the east coast, so the packages usually arrive in the late afternoon exactly one week from the shipping notification date.

If you're on the west coast, you can probably shave 2-3 days off.

Note that if you place your order near close of business Friday, sometimes it won't be processed until the following Monday, so factor that into your schedule if you're opting for ground delivery.

Expedited delivery is an option, but IMO it's not remotely worth the price. For a $200 order, you'll pay an extra $100+ just to get the package 1-2 days earlier.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Another note:

Obviously if you place an order on the weekend, it won't be processed until Monday (Bambino doesn't appear to be open for business on weekends).

USPS rarely delivers packages on Saturday and never on Sunday, so any weekend orders would be delivered one week after the next business day.

In your case, you can reasonably expect delivery tomorrow afternoon/evening.

^^ Same. Any order placed on the weekend is like placing it on Monday morning. Even UPS/FedEx will take 5 (business) days to standard ship something from the west to east coast. It may be a small world but you should still expect a full week before getting something from across the country.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...