LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Mats

They used to have, for babies a two-sided, quilted plastic pad about 2-1/2' square that served as a lap pad and a changing pad, but I have not seen them for over 3 decades. Each side was a different color. You might look up a piece of a rubber sheet. Which is what I was put on to be diapered or un-diapered or changed as a little girl when I was 7 and when I slept over at the Rocques' house until I was 9-1/2 or a bit older, or get some rubber sheeting from A. C. Medical. If you are not trying to be authentic then any waterrproof material will do. Most of the changes I have seen were done on a bed and sometimes on the floor of the room we were in, so you can just spread the material where baby will be

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog2.html

I have found that the adult washable bed pads work great also the mattress cover for cribs work great too. Neither cost much and they last for a long time. I always make sure that one is in my diaper bag when I am out and about in case it is needed.

So another question for everyone. I'm also looking for a sample variety pack of diapers for him. Does anyone know of a good place I can find those other than abu?

I know amazon has a simple one. and most medical supply sites have some sort of sample pack.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a woman on ebay that made waterproof chair mats for AB/DL's. It wouldn't take much more to make it bigger and it's got a waterproof barrier and is washable too. ISEEAB was her ebay user name I think!

• 7 months later...

A Babykins or A. C. Medical rubber sheet.See my reviews of them