LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash, How Inconvenient

Hi Guys, I,ve just got another case of the dreaded diaper rash. Right between my legs. I am usually so damned careful. I am diapered 24/7 and there is no getting away from the rash I will just have to endure it and hope it goes in the next day or two.

I have just bought a tube of Bepanthen cream to help along with my rash.

The worst bit about diaper rash where it is is the fact that if I am lying in bed the wet dribbles down between my legs and OH boy that stings a bit, so I have to sleep on my stomach to avoid this from happening.

It should be ok in a day or two, roll on time !!

went out to the shops earlier ASDA (Walmart) I found in the baby care section a tube of E45 Nappy rash cream. I bought it and have given it a try. It is like having a miracle in the form of white cream, the rash sting has died down the redness is going, and it is only 4 hours since I applied the cream.

The really weird thing about the cream is once you apply it your skin goes completely white with the cream and it has amazing staying power. I have just taken my diaper off earlier than usual this evening it is now 7.30 and my skin is still white with the cream even though the inside of my used diaper has rubbed some off.

I will be buying some of this again.

Hi Guys, I,ve just got another case of the dreaded diaper rash. Right between my legs. I am usually so damned careful. I am diapered 24/7 and there is no getting away from the rash I will just have to endure it and hope it goes in the next day or two.

I have just bought a tube of Bepanthen cream to help along with my rash.

The worst bit about diaper rash where it is is the fact that if I am lying in bed the wet dribbles down between my legs and OH boy that stings a bit, so I have to sleep on my stomach to avoid this from happening.

It should be ok in a day or two, roll on time !!

• Like 1

Diaper rash is easier to avoid than to cure ;) Cleanliness is paramount in prevention, so do your best down there and do it as often as you need- I have to clean well twice a day minimum and between changes when I'm wearing cloth diapers or I am inviting a rash :angry: Needs vary so take care of yours well. And kudos to those giving advice here- you're the main thing which makes this site so great :groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...