LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ottawa Area Baby Needs Parents Bad

I'm 19 years old and I'm an ab/DL. I've never had the e pertinence of having a mommy or daddy be in control and tell me what to do and I'm really excited to try. I love working and using my diapers but have never been diapered 24/7 yet, although really down for someone to force me to use them and not the toilet anymore. I wanna be dressed, bathed diapered and fed, someone please come get your baby

Yeah, that's not really how this works... post a post on a site, have it focused only on you (what do the 'parents' get out of it, other than a needy kid and dirty diapers?), etc.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's not really how this works... post a post on a site, have it focused only on you (what do the 'parents' get out of it, other than a needy kid and dirty diapers?), etc.

It was not my intention to sound needy or anything, I'm just really confused with who I am and I really want to see if this is the life for me. I can post a picture later, I'll have you know, I'm definitely really cute. I'll make my daddy or mommy feel super special, the look you will get knowing your baby is safe and sound after a changing and bath will make your heart float. I'll give you a purpose simply because you will be needed and without you I am nothing.

• 6 years later...