LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Convincing

jmoney

Hey guys, I need help with trying to convince my girlfriend to try diapers. I know its not for everyone but I think she would enjoy it a lot. I know we are kinda young but we have been dating for more than a year and a half now. We are very committed to each other too. Any ideas? Or if someone convinced you to try it what did they do?

To me trying to convince someone to do something, is like trying to force them to do something. Most people don't like to be forced in my experience. I can understand your desire, however if you try to convince her, especially too strongly, then you could push her away & lose the relationship altogether. My suggestion is ask her to try it, & if she says no, then drop it.

Thanks everyone for your input. I probably should have put some more thought into the title haha. I will see if I can gather the courage to bring it up. Hopefully goes well if I do it... thanks again!

I suspect this is somthing that would turn you on very much, What i suggest is, getting together and try bringing up eachothers sexual fantasies, ask her to talk about hers, and see if she wants to hear about your, if she does, tell her how much you would enjoy seeing her in a diaper, dont push it or act like your trying to convince her instead of saying things

"youd really like it"

say somthing like

" it would really turn me on to see you like that"

When I told my girlfriend about me being a DL it was easy I just started talking about kinky stuff we liked. She likes me to bite her and spank her and we just started talking about that kind of stuff. Then I asked her if I could tell her a secret about what I liked and she said she wouldn't tell anyone so I just told her (was really nervous lol).

But now we both wear together all the time so just tell her if you are really close diapers won't mess that up. And trust me once you get it out there it feels great not hiding stuff from her.

I may be luckier than most cause she will actually request to wear pull ups when we go out and will keep diaper changing stuff in her purse for us. She even wore a bambino and a tutu when we went to a rave in Houston awhile ago it was one of the best nights of my life lol. We only had a few mean people say anything everyone else thought she looked cute a few of the dancers were even asking about where to get the diapers she was wearing lol.

I'm 25 and she's 26 so it may be easier cause we're both mature adults but I've never told a girl about my diapers and had them hate me or break up with me.

I really like those ideas! Thanks so much! Now I got to find the right time to bring it up. Hearing your stories really gives me hope haha. But I won't be destroyed if she says no. I just want to share something I really like with the girl who makes me really happy and loves me. Thanks again!

I just told the vanilla person I like about my other side, the best advice I can give, is be vague, be brief and be confident but vulnerable. I was on the computer so I was able to bring up a few "cute" pictures some of me and some of cool animations I'd found over the years, Then I changed the subject. He developed questions on his own, then interest, I left it for a week, he brought it up himself, and asked how I wanted him to fit in.... I told him I wasn't sure, he said he would be curious to change me.

• 1 month later...

I had come out to my girlfriend of one year while listening to Howard Stern. He was saying how he'd like to put Kathy Lee Gifford in one. While listening to it my gf jokingly said something about me putting them on her. I responded that I would and she shockingly said "really" My heart started pounding and I said, "I have something to tell you" and the rest is history.

So my advice: perhaps find a clip of a talk show or something that involves diaper wearing and try to find a way to have it "randomly" come on to inspire some conversation.

When sharing news like this it is better for you to choose the time and the setting than to 'spring it' on someone ;) Having them in the right frame of mind absolutely affects their response, and if your first response doesn't go well the odds are that future responses will match :crybaby: You can wait till something similar becomes a topic being spoken of, or you can steer a conversation into that area. Then you can judge from their response whether they are in an accepting or rejecting frame of mind without exposing the details, plus you can steer the conversation away if the time seems wrong :whistling: There is only one thing which is certain- if they have strong feelings or prejudices against weirdness like this you will be unlikely to change them <_<

When sharing news like this it is better for you to choose the time and the setting than to 'spring it' on someone ;) Having them in the right frame of mind absolutely affects their response, and if your first response doesn't go well the odds are that future responses will match :crybaby: You can wait till something similar becomes a topic being spoken of, or you can steer a conversation into that area. Then you can judge from their response whether they are in an accepting or rejecting frame of mind without exposing the details, plus you can steer the conversation away if the time seems wrong :whistling: There is only one thing which is certain- if they have strong feelings or prejudices against weirdness like this you will be unlikely to change them <_<

Thanks so much for the advice/stories! I am just shy as a person so hearing about possibly ideas on how to bring it up or to steer the conversation in a way that doesn't mess everything up haha. Thanks so much everyone! I still am waiting for the right time to my opinion. Soon I hope!