LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homosexuality, Transsexualism, And Bdsm In The Bible

The Bible became irrleevent when Galleleo proved the Copernican Theory and William Harvey discovered the Circulatory system. On the other hand, with rare esception, Religion has been the only major system to posit a fundamentally integrated view of the universe with ethical ramification. That became apparent in 1957 when I heard a report that, intellectually, we were in the "post Existentialist" era and the "intelligentsia" were abandoning Existentialism for Nihilism, which I immediately looked up in the dictionary and found it to be fundamentally false

Back to topic.Those for whom the material that constitutes the Bible had concepts and ideas that we would find totally alien to us but which fit their frame of reference perfectly fine. These were in a language that is totally alien to us. Further it has gone through several translations (Greek, Latin, modern languages) which means that some things were dropped for inability to be interpreted in these languages and added to it as part of the cultures in which those translation/interpretations took place. So we do not have a clue of what the original ideas and beliefs are. We do know that the cultural context was on in which superiority at war meant the superiority of one's pantheon. When Moses duked it out with the Egyptian priests in a display of magic. There was never any doubt as to the existence of the Egyptian Gods, only as to which pantheon was boss. The First Commandment is not one of Monotheism, since it only says. "Thoushalt not have strange gods BEFORE me" nothing was said about having them AFTER Yaweh/Elohim. It appears that monotheism came later. The notion that Satan is evil comes from the Apocrypha, not the Bible and there have been quarrels among the Jews and among the Christians as to what is the real Bible. A well-known and thorogoing atheist once said "Soren Kierkegaard is better than the Existentialists: He was a religious man". After what I heard in 1957, I understood that statement perfectly and did not bat an eyelash when I read it

I heard that a bit differently, I heard that the reason there were onl ten was that back then, they only had 7 inch tablets and they ran on Android 0.5. Took 40 years to put anything up on the screen and the only good Wi-Fi was in the desert

#13. Thou shalt wear rubber panties lest thy dipaer blow out in public and embarrass the shit out of thee

In fact, the first 10.1 tablet was made by JASUS

Guest Baby Rina

Transgenderism DEFINITELY isn't a fetish. It doesn't excite me sexually in any way, living my life as the sex different than I was born simply makes me less likely to take my own life in a fit of depression than to be constantly aroused, but that's just me.

Transgenderism DEFINITELY isn't a fetish. It doesn't excite me sexually in any way, living my life as the sex different than I was born simply makes me less likely to take my own life in a fit of depression than to be constantly aroused, but that's just me.

It seems to me that in those who have a strong fetish, seeing that in others things are different has trouble manifesting itself :whistling:If something is a fetish to you then so be it- but don't believe for an instant that it is the same for anyone else because it isn't B) While there is a sexual element to my gender and my diapering, it is one on the smallest parts involved and without it nothing would change in me or for me :D If you can't understand how this can be, the problem is not on my end. Maybe you will never understand- I know there are many things I do not understand but I don't impress my viewpoints on those things even if I state them. Fetishes can be a lifestyle, but most lifestyles are not fetishes <_< Everyone is different so what motivates you or how you respond to something is likely not going to be quite the same in someone else. It is that diversity which makes life interesting, and I would not be happy if I was so driven by a fetish that I could not see how others are different :( I embrace reality and the diversity of human life. Everyone should be themselves without someone else trying to categorize them as being something they are not. What drives us is a much-varied and personal thing that is different in everyone even if we share some similarities. Until you can see things from someone else's point of view you cannot be certain of your own self. One single point of view does not reality make! Open minds are working ones, closed minds are not alive but merely surviving :angry: Life is a lot better when you see more than just your own point of view :wub:

It seems to me that in those who have a strong fetish, seeing that in others things are different has trouble manifesting itself :whistling:If something is a fetish to you then so be it- but don't believe for an instant that it is the same for anyone else because it isn't B) While there is a sexual element to my gender and my diapering, it is one on the smallest parts involved and without it nothing would change in me or for me :D If you can't understand how this can be, the problem is not on my end. Maybe you will never understand- I know there are many things I do not understand but I don't impress my viewpoints on those things even if I state them. Fetishes can be a lifestyle, but most lifestyles are not fetishes <_< Everyone is different so what motivates you or how you respond to something is likely not going to be quite the same in someone else. It is that diversity which makes life interesting, and I would not be happy if I was so driven by a fetish that I could not see how others are different :( I embrace reality and the diversity of human life. Everyone should be themselves without someone else trying to categorize them as being something they are not. What drives us is a much-varied and personal thing that is different in everyone even if we share some similarities. Until you can see things from someone else's point of view you cannot be certain of your own self. One single point of view does not reality make! Open minds are working ones, closed minds are not alive but merely surviving :angry: Life is a lot better when you see more than just your own point of view :wub:

Guest Baby Rina

Personally I don't find 'being messed with' to be a humorous thing. I take a lot of shit in my life outside of my house for it. I have been called shemale, it, freak, and worse to my face in the course of my daily life. Then I come home to sit and relax and I find people like you who think its funny to mess with people and push what are very large buttons on them.