LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites<3

Wett Gina

I forgot how awesome goodnites are!(: Ive been wearing one all morning and have to say that I totally missed the feeling of these cute liddow pull ups! Just about 10 years ago is when I was first introduced to these, my parents put me in them to move me out of diapers for bed wetting. But back then they were just plain white, now they have some of the most cutest designs!! Thought Id share(:

• 2 weeks later...

I really miss the old goodnites they held so much more I still wear them cause of the nostalgia lol. But my GF loves them cause of the designs just wish they had hello kitty on them she would love that and would look super cute.

I really miss the old goodnites they held so much more I still wear them cause of the nostalgia lol. But my GF loves them cause of the designs just wish they had hello kitty on them she would love that and would look super cute.

My mom put me into Goodnites when I was 12 for bedwetting, that was back in 1995. They were the early generation then and very evident on you when you wore them. I was also in Pull Ups when then were new when I was about 8 or 9. I liked Goodnites, of course I got my ass kicked at school for wearing them but whatever.

I wore goodnites for bedwetting back when I was, maybe 10 (I can't remember for sure). When I was 12, I found some left overs, and that was when I started getting into my diaper fetish. I didn't understand it at all, then.

• 9 months later...

I love Goodnights <3

Me too Diaper_Angel! GoodNites were the first diapers I bought on my own that I could actually fit into and they're still my favorites. I wear them a lot when actually get the chance to wear these days. I only wish I had worked up the courage to buy them earlier on when I was in college--there were plenty of times where they would have been useful to me.

• Like 1

I remember first getting them when I was 17. ('96) Back then, it was just medium and large. I actually fit in the large fairly well. When the XL came out, I was all over those. I wore those until my first purge in 2001. After that, it just wasn't the same.