LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers All Day Every Day

Hi babyalicia,

Quite simply you are a female, and can wear big skirts which hide your diaper. A good thick diaper like molicare super plus rarely leak. You willl find your own way.

Go for it I'm 24/7 and have never looked back.

Hi babyalicia,

Quite simply you are a female, and can wear big skirts which hide your diaper. A good thick diaper like molicare super plus rarely leak. You willl find your own way.

Go for it I'm 24/7 and have never looked back.

Wear jeans,long shirts, wear loose pants. Lot of people won't notice the sound because noise drones it out and so does the public. Also change before they leak. Hard to tell when they will leak so it's best to change on schedule or wear dark clothing to hide the wet spot if you do leak or wear plastic pants over them. You can also wear a onesie under your clothes to keep the diaper from showing if you aren't up for wearing real long shirts or are worried about your shirt riding up and showing the top of it.

My biggest fear is someone finding out that doesn't need to know that I wear so I will use a onesie to conceal my diapers...especially if I am wearing a shirt that tends to ride up if I have to bend over and pick something up. Plastic pants work very well also to hide any noise.

You started a separate thread that readers have understood to mean that you're seeking loss of control/incontinence. If that's the case and you do achieve it, at some point others will likely find out. Probably not through casual day to day activities. But with loss of control, anyone you might become intimate with, doctors will find out, your ever-present diaper bag might get opened by the wrong person, etc. It's a lot harder to keep it secret if you must alway be diapered.

Too right DavidMW , I am 24/7 and I have had to psychologically re-evaluate who I am. I am a person who has to wear diapers and as such if I get found out I say to people that this is not a choice, and if I were to take my diaper off they would see that I would soon have wet legs. Make it their problem ,not yours.

• 2 weeks later...

i am 24/7 and finally i feel whole............... if i took my nappy off i would become that horrible stressed, anxious,uptight and