LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worth The Effort, Worth The Cost

I really wanted to see BabyGrandpa rep 425 for us.

i think he just threw that comment out without thinking after being caught out.

I'd be surprised if he could lift half that weight and then not the ten hes says but one or two

Maybe the next picture is gonna be him pressing some cardboard weights with 425 pounds written on em

I don't own the ranch. I rent a house on this ranch, and care for the owners horses and dogs when they are gone. I also clean the stables every day so our rent is very low. You know, I've searched and searched to see what was so damning about what I wrote, and what my wife wrote. I guess I'm just dumb. I don't see it. We haven't come back here because we both agreed there was nothing we could do to convince anyone, and we don't need to convince anyone or defend ourselves. Enjoy your moment of grandure, your scornful words, your judgment. The truth is, none of it matters. You don't know me, and I don't know you, and what we know of each other is not enough to make a sound judgement. I certainly won't treat you the same way you've treated me. Maybe you're bitter and vengeful because you're in pain, or suffering some serious psychosis. Maybe you just get off on it because it makes you feel important. Who bloody cares? The point is, you deserve the benefit of the doubt, and to be treated nicely. Hope I see you in the chat room somtime soon. I promise I'll treat you nicely.

You know, I've searched and searched to see what was so damning about what I wrote, and what my wife wrote. I guess I'm just dumb.

Well, maybe the hunt for the incriminating inconsistencies should go on? Then again, if you really are dumb, according to your own statement, then its no point I would think. But you never know, it may well be that me and the others here are suffering from a sort of mass-psychosis that makes us see grave contradictions when in reality there is none to be found, making us lash out uncontrollably against the most consistent of stories. Damn, really hard to type when swaddled in a straightjacket I tell you! :) Really, Turtlepins, you have fun here, but at least admit that you have fallen flat on your face with this one!

You’re not dumb; you actually come across as fairly intelligent and articulate. Unfortunately, the reason why you don’t see it is because you don’t get it. You don’t seem to understand the community and that raises doubts concerning your true AB status. You’ve actually gone out of your way to avoid anything typical. You hit the boards running and smothered us with this new life of yours, but it comes across as more fantasy than real and you don’t seem to understand that. The truth is, it does matter. For example, you want us to believe the following: You witnessed a murder at age 5; Traumatized by the murder, caused wetting/messing; Forced into diapers by Aunt, full regression was the result, saved your life; Became a foster child after murder; No memory prior to age 6; 60ft fall at age 12, causes incontinence; Accepts infantilism at age 54, admits it to just about everyone; Is seen by friends and their child and they just think it’s cute; Psychologist unlocks memories prior to age 6, but also unlocks desire to regress; Wife totally accepts your overwhelming desire to regress and enjoys playing mommy; Hypnotism works well; Recent trauma and loss of 10 year project causes you to regress; And, can bench press 425 lbs at age 54.

It’s like you have an extreme answer for everything! Unfortunately, that’s not all. When you combine these outrageous events with inconsistencies, some here are going to challenge your creditability. For example:

I wuv my new awareness of my didees and vinyl baby pants. Yesterday we tried the super baby hypnosis CD for the first time, and Cathy had the key words. All she did was say my "baby" name three times and I instantly (and I mean instantly) regressed to toddler stage. She video taped it so I could watch. I wasn't even spooked out by it. And today, after the experience, I'm so aware of how good diapers feel. That's all I've worn all day around the house is three diapers and yellow vinyl baby pants. The new sensations are certainly strong. Wish I could be a "real" baby all the time!

I wuv my didees and vinyl baby pants! We tried the super baby hypnosis CD yesterday and it was wonderful! Cathy has complete control. All she does is say my "baby" name three times and I regress instantly (and I mean instantly) to a toddler. Today I am so much more aware of my diapers and vinyl baby pants. I've worn nothing else all day. Wish I could be a "real" baby all the time!

These two posts are 3 minutes apart. The second one seems to be an edit of the first, but notably, the video taped version is deleted and you said: “I wasn’t even spooked out by it.

Well, maybe the hunt for the incriminating inconsistencies should go on? Then again, if you really are dumb, according to your own statement, then its no point I would think. But you never know, it may well be that me and the others here are suffering from a sort of mass-psychosis that makes us see grave contradictions when in reality there is none to be found, making us lash out uncontrollably against the most consistent of stories. Damn, really hard to type when swaddled in a straightjacket I tell you! :) Really, Turtlepins, you have fun here, but at least admit that you have fallen flat on your face with this one!

:roflmao:

did someone say mass psychosis..or was it mass hypnotismmmmmmmsdf wer sdf werew roj 9ew7rqwirhjwersdf

Easy, now, guys. The guy has been caught and called on it, and I don't see any need to harrangue him any further than that at this point. This is the first time he's been called on it, after all, right? And hopefully there won't be a next time. :)

i AGREE WE SHOULD NOT BE KICKING BABYS WHILE THERE DOWN ...WE JUST NEED TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND MOVE ON..WE ALL HAVE ARE REASONS OF DOUBT,BUT LETS MOVE ON :):P

• 2 weeks later...

You know making a big deal out of this is really only encouraging it. I'm not going to judge it one way or the other, quite honestly I don't care that much. If it is fantasy, then it was most likely done for attention and causing many pages of posts just gives them what they want. If you feel that something that is written is a bold out right lie and it bothers you DON'T READ THREADS BY THAT PERSON. If it is a cry for attention ignoring them will make them stop and find somewhere else to get it.

It isn't worth a continuing arguement over.

I don't want to get into the honesty or otherwise of one particular individual, as I don't like the squabbling that goes back and forth here, but I want to make a general point about openness and honesty on these boards.

I came here initially to learn as much as I could, first hand, about this whole subject (fetish/lifestyle, call it what you will) and judging by most of the questions asked, I think there are many who come here for the same reason. If I read a post that doesn't ring true, I pass over it and go on to others that appear to have more consistency and integrity.

However, I do get irritated by anyone deliberately trying to pass fantasy off as fact (or personal experience). It's dishonest and misleading. I think it would be helpful and save a lot of sifting if members posted them in the story section!

I've got nothing against fantasies. but maybe it would be a good idea to have a Fantasy Forum and the fantasists could be persuaded to post there instead of all over the boards.

D :whistling: lly