LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Mind The Quality, Feel The Width...

Guest stephdiapered

I would think Molicare and Abena would absolutely be available in the UK as they're European brands. Abena is headquartered in Denmark, and I believe Molicare is out of Germany.

The M4 is the thinnest so that would be the worst for me. Molicares, as bulky as they are don't feel right to me so they would come next. The next two are a toss up for me. I love the fit and feel of the M4. They are very wide in all areas and they actually fit my 41" waist where as the bambinos barely fit my waist even though they say it fits to 44" (BS). However, the bambino has that crinkle and the plastic is a purer look to me. More true white.and it has the waist band. So theres my 2 cents.

Bambino Bellissimo, Molicare Super plus, Abena X-Plus (M4, plastic backed), and a Delta Form M3.

I have tried all but 1 of these, that being the delta form, I have no clue as to what that is.... yet :blush:

All of these depend on personal factors and likes / desires etc. so your results / mileage might vary. what i want out of a disposable vs what you or anyone else is going to be different.

Bambinos, for me fit weird, I normally wear a medium, but for this brand, the mediums are 'almost' to small, yet the larges are a bit big and gap at the legs and leak :( performance wise they are really great :D they hold a lot, stay together, look good and just a great product...they also list Bellisimo larges as being the same size as dry 24/7 Mediums :o (whats up with that?? ) I have tried these also and are generous in their cut and materials, but hard to get a good snug fit around the legs, resulting in sagging and gaps and leaks :( I'd wear Bambinos more of the fit issue was resolved *sigh*

Molicares, I like how these perform and fit, though I haven't worn any of this brand in quite a while. this is simply because of the outer sheet being purple :P I prefer white 'traditional' colored diapers and purple just doesn't 'do it' for me, but again , performance wise, these things rock :thumbsup: The only thing I might add about the super plus' is that they seem really stiff in the middle / seat area, and so are a bit uncomfortable. To off set this some people have said that you fold the diaper in half lengthwise and work it a bit to break up the padding in that area (not a lot) to get it to 'fluff up' and fit better. this also creates a channel in the middle which allows wetness to 'flow' better and avoid leakage...something to try :) I haven't tried this yet as I don't think I have any in my stash.

They are great products though you do have have consideration of the tapes too, as they tend to slip. They hold a LOT, so be prepared to be in one of quite a while..I don't remember ever really being able to totally fill one up....but it has been a while. I really did like the 'supers' though, they are more 'trim' design, and don't hold quite as much, but fit better and are more comfy, and hold a respectable amount over a long period, but again the weak spot on these is the tapes. great over all product though, and I hope you find these enjoyable :)

Abena M-4, happens to be one of my personal favorite products, which I happened to wear over this last weekend :D They fit well and are comfortable, hold a heck of a lot, and for me, are just what a diaper is supposed to be....I just wish that Abena would get rid of the silly stripes on the outer shell :P But over all they seem to be what an adult sized pampers would end up being, they just seem to fill the bill for me...I really like these :D

The ones I used over this last weekend were soaked by the time I changed and never leaked...and felt like they weighed a TON. Really great performance and capacity, good fit, comfortable etc...great product :D I hope you enjoy these too!

I think that's it for comments, I hope this helps, so I'll shut up and let you get in with your experiment. Keep us posted on your impressions :D

qwack