LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered To School

Guest Diaperdragon

Sometimes wearing diapers to school is a good idea, especially when you are taking final exams, GRE's LSAT's MCAT's, SAT's and even ACT exams. You can focus more on the exam than having to worry about having to go to the bathroom.

Guest stephdiapered

Sometimes wearing diapers to school is a good idea, especially when you are taking final exams, GRE's LSAT's MCAT's, SAT's and even ACT exams. You can focus more on the exam than having to worry about having to go to the bathroom.

I just wore diapers to class yesterday, lol. I'm not a 24/7 guy, but when the whole binge/purge thing circles around to binge I usually wear all day/night if I can, which includes school. I don't worry about what I wear over them, but I used to. I used to wear loose-fitting pants over them to hide them, but as I got more and more used to wearing them, I got more comfortable wearing other things. It's to the point where I'll wear my normal jeans (which aren't skinny jeans, but tend to hug my butt). I just realized that nobody really stares at people's butts all day (usually). Even if someone noticed an extra bulge back there, they probably wouldn't know what it was, nor would they probably mentally investigate it further. If someone recognized it as a diaper, I figured they probably wear diaper themselves, or are at least familiar with what a diaper looks on a college kid in some way (so they probably wouldn't say anything).

I've noted before that I'm football player big and walk fast, and yet walking along downtown Seattle sidewalks I'm constantly having to dodge people who are so absorbed in their conversation or phone or just plain spaced out that they'd walk right into me if I didn't. (And I've tested that a few times.) If they don't notice me, they're certainly not going to notice whether I've got a diaper on.

Re Bwakee's comment about diaper trust... I agree re the benefits of emptying early (and often) to avoid the floods that risk creating leaks. It's a lot easier even for cheaper diapers to keep up with small but frequent wettings than large overwhelming ones.

Of course, trust also extends to confidence that your diaper didn't leak. Rubbing your diapered/crotch region frequently to check for leaks will encourage people around you to look at your diapered crotch region. They may still be clueless about your diaper - they'll just wonder why you frequently rub your crotch in public. If you wet in public, get comfortable and then confident in your diapers.

• Like 1

Rubbing your diapered/crotch region frequently to check for leaks will encourage people around you to look at your diapered crotch region. They may still be clueless about your diaper - they'll just wonder why you frequently rub your crotch in public. If you wet in public, get comfortable and then confident in your diapers.

If I have to check immediately, I'll usually combine me checking with another action, like twisting around to see if you "heard" your name being called. In that case, when you twist around, your hand tends to be in the perfect position to run a finger quickly along the edge of the diaper to check for wetness.

my typical leak starts with those semicircles at my lower butt, so if i am wearing i will also wear dark pants/shorts and inconspicuously brush past there with the backs of my hands :-)

my typical leak starts with those semicircles at my lower butt, so if i am wearing i will also wear dark pants/shorts and inconspicuously brush past there with the backs of my hands :-)