LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To my knowledge, there are no more Empire baby panties

Why let Zander and all the paper diaper crowd hog the show? We can play, too, and our things are more interesting (I would breathe heavily and say "Zander; I am your little sister" but my cute little voice just does NOT sound menacing enough to be credible. It is far more suited to saying "And now; Heidi" with 2 minutes left in the Super Bowl)

While the reviews I write are thememd. As long as none of the SandraLyn rules about gross and icky are broken, I can link to any thing that can be used for girls. While this list is dominated by panties, there are other things too. If you use cloth diapers, rubber panties, baby powder or lotion or care products. Do a good review, which means details like size and price and hopefully pictures and I will link it. Take a look at what we have and see what a review entails. This is not "I love xxx because it is absorbent(or babyish, etc) We need more than that

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=2505

Download the review page templates/README zip

And if we cannot use your item directly here, start your own Big list and we can probably link to it. I am using my Blog for the main list page.If we look and see something we like, we will link to it here

If you spent half as much time and effort at being constructive as you are being belligerent then you might have some credibility. The world belongs to those who act. not the bitchers

It is not a question of who died, but of who live

I notice no constructive alternative from you: Just trolling

If you spent half as much time and effort at being constructive as you are being belligerent then you might have some credibility. The world belongs to those who act. not the bitchers

• Like 1

That you call a flame? It could not even ignite gasoline. It single-handedly destroyed the theory of global warming

Let me know when you find a front of a horse to which to attach yourself

Now, buck on the ignored list before I get accused of something related to murder of the unarmed

I have more constructive things to do

That you call a flame? It could not even ignite gasoline. It single-handedly destroyed the theory of global warming

Let me know when you find a front of a horse to which to attach yourself

Now, buck on the ignored list before I get accused of something related to murder of the unarmed

I have more constructive things to do

Good now can we delete the last 6 posts, beginning with the third and get BACK to topic?

Gook now can we delete the last 6 posts, beginning with the third and get BACK to topic?

Still thinking you're a moderator huh?

Why not just put them here so that we do not have to figure out where they are. You still can. Just go to your post and selelect Edit" thne

1. When the inmput screen comes up, select Full Edit

2. Go to the Browse box and Browse to the folder and image

3. Select the image and then "Attach this File" under the file name

4. a box with a tiny image will come up on the left. Over to the right will be somethig like "Add to Post" or "Use in post"

5. Go to the text area and click the spot where you want to put it

6. Go back to the add to post link and click on it. Wait a few seconds

7. use the submit or save button to confirm and save

8. You are done.

I will then come back and if I see it, I will delete this set of instructions

Now, if we could only make an image of Darth Vader putting them on Luke Skywalker it would give new meaning to THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, more likely it would be Leia putting them on Luke :Giggle:. or maybe Boba Fetish?

I tired the link and got told I did not have permission to do this and your gallery says you have no albums or images

It is easy for YOU to ask US to do the work. It is not that hard once you make up your mind to learn. It is second-nature to me now. It is YOUR picture. If I have a picture, or anything, I want someone to see, it is my responsibility to get it to them and not make them have to chase after it

I tired the link and got told I did not have permission to do this and your gallery says you have no albums or images

It is easy for YOU to ask US to do the work. It is not that hard once you make up your mind to learn. It is second-nature to me now. It is YOUR picture. If I have a picture, or anything, I want someone to see, it is my responsibility to get it to them and not make them have to chase after it

There are three problemss with that solution that come to mind

1a. It is more work than using our upload to post system. You have to go create the account and upload to it

1b. It creates more "moving parts" and you know how Murphy LOVES moving parts

2. How reliable is Flickr. Pnotobucket is known to have problems. I have seen plenty of persons complain about it

3. Is it addult friendly? Pnotobucket is not

I did not say "do it my way", In fact I am not the one who even mentioned "my way". What I recommend for here, I learned here

An alternative, if you want to use images from your gallery is to go to the one you want and cut the link from your browser address bar and paste it in the post

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=3931

Then test it

• 4 months later...

I am trying to get partici...pants but having no luck

As a result the "big list" seems to be mostly me

Just look at all the things we have to be active with

Galleries, Blogs, Videos, with just a smidgeon of leanring and effort, you can turn your About Me into an activitty center and with private forums, If you have a website that is topic-centered and interactive, you can reall go places. In 2005, before Yahoo went Politically Correct with regard to ABDLLG the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOMJE group had 900 members, Now, not one application has come in to the webmistress' emai. And we have about 3 times as many goodies and ways to be interactive. There was one Mommy there who enjoyed changing her little one because she enjoyed feeling the wet diaper cloth

And how much crybabying have I done about "friends" that sit there like a wart on a frog

I put this thing together and devised the template because most rubber panty "reviews" were just a few words of "It fits weill and I like it" that is not a "review" it tells me nothing about what things are like; material, colors, noise factor, etc. Those could easily be standardized so it did that and there are provisions for personal and esthetic comments and pictures. In 2013, these should be no problem for someon with even miminal Newbie+ skills

When persons build things here, it creates opportunities for others by making available new areas of interactivity and opnes up new ideas to build other things. You did "the Big List" so I did one for cloth diaper and rubber panty users. the more things we can do here, the stronger and better it makes DD As Discipline Nurse Bridget Alicia says "Doing is living"

I think you are right