LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reaaons To Wear Onesie To Bed Wife?

I recently ordered a onesie and I'm nervours to wear it around the wife though. She is accepting about me weaing and doesn't mind me wearing to bed a few nights a week. We have a kid on on the and I feel she might think it's really wierd with me wearing an adult onsie. I'm thinking of saying that with the onsie i can wear while other guests are staying over and not chance having them see my diaper if i have to tend to the baby inthe middle of the night? Am i making a bigger deal about this than it really is or should I keep the onesie hidden?

I sleep in bikini undies. The company is called flexables. The only thing men's about them is the ballroom! They are a nylon/lycra stretchy material, and sheen. Just the way men's bikini panties should be.

I think if you talk to your wife and be honest with her she will go along with what you want. My wife was very good with all my baby stuff clothes bottles what ever she was all for it. So far as your new child that should be left up to your wife's rule of when and wear you wear your diapers. Now I have to wear so my kids were told that daddy wears diapers and why. We had 2 boys and a girl and they delte with it very well. They had no delay in potty training in fact they were all out by the time they were 2 1/2 so so far has it screwing up my kid they were all normal.