LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Babyhood

I'm sorry, it may very be just me, but this is not good. The spelling is terrible and the updates are very, very short. I would offer some other positive feedback, but it is nonsense cliche after nonsense cliche. Clearly I am not your intended audience. That being said, I am glad others are enjoying the story. As a amateur writer myself, that is a great feeling. Work on longer updates, it eases both yourself and the reader in to the story.

My apologies if I offend. That is not my intent.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

" sorry for the long time with no update. Regards to my story if you don't like it there are quite a few stories in the story forum that I'm sure you'll love."

Glacia turned around and saw three girls who she immediately recognized as part of the kid group. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted.

" baby's don't belong on this part of the playground the sandbox is over there."

She pointed to where a few baby girls were making sandcastles. Glacia looked in that direction the. Back at the girls.

" I don't want to play in the sandbox I just wanna go down the curvy slide."

One of the girls laughed.

" so the big slides where to scary for you so you saw this one huh well sorry this slide isn't for babies. Besides we don't want your diaper leaking all over everything."

Glacia was starting to get upset.

" look I'm not a baby I'm a grown woman."

All 3 of the girls started to laugh in unison.

" your not a baby huh that's pretty funny. It's pretty rare you see a grown woman walking around in a tank too and a cute wiggle diapee like yours."

Glacia blushed as they went over her current outfit.

" all she's getting all red now run along before you make a big stinky in your diaper."

Glacia looked at the 3 girls." No I'm going down the slide."

The girls started to laugh again.

" look little baby how about you just go over to the baby park right over there they have a cute little slide where your mommy can catch you when you make it to the bottom."

Glacia shook her head.

" why would I go all the way over there when there's a slide right here."

" your such a difficult little baby maybe you just need a good spanking."

The girls started to slowly walk towards glacia.

" hey what are you doing."

The girls turned around and glacia saw who it was.

" why are you picking on her she just got here."

Chrissy walked towards glacia and stood next to her." Why don't you just walk away before you get in trouble again. The girls looked at each other and decided she was right. They climbed The ladder down and headed for another part of the huge playroom. Glacia hugged Chrissy tightly.

" thanks Chrissy but how did you know I was up here."

Chrissy hugged glacia tightly and smiled.

" I saw you mommy and knew you most likely wanted to try th slide. But those girls don't worry about them they try to bully all the people that aren't kids like them if you stand up to them they will stop though. Now about that slide wanna go down."

" thanks for the heads up are they the only ones that do stuff like that. And of course it looks super fun."

" there's really only one person that you should be worried about. This girl named Gretchen is the meanest girl Ive seen but she's been in trouble so much that I haven't seen her in a while."

" what does she look like Chrissy."

" we'll she's huge first off red hair green eyes. She's a toddler like me if they haven't demoted her by now. But don't worry about her lets to slide."

" ok that sounds good."

Though this isn't my normal type of story line, there are good and bad things that I would like to humbly point out. The word your, should be you're if it's short for you are. It should be your, when it's showing possession, like it's "your diaper". The words there, their and they're are also used many times improperly. That being said, "please do continue." I would like to see if she's going silently into a regressive behavior or if

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glacia followed Chrissy down the slide but couldn't help but think about Gretchen. As she made it to the bottom she saw Chrissy smiling.

" listen glacia I know your worried about Gretchen but I'm pretty sure she's on crib lock down. Ill make sure no one tries to take advantage of you."

Glacia smiled and hugged Chrissy.

" thanks it means alot to me."

Chrissy hugged her back and smiled.

" I don't know why but you mind of remind me of my little sister you have that type of innocence."

Dawn lifted glacia into her arms. As violet did the same with Chrissy."

" since you two are having such a good time together me and violet decided to make a play date for you two."

Dawn placed glacia on her hip.

" what so you think about that baby girl."

Glacia looked up at dawn and smiled.

" thanks."

Dawn bounced her tickled her side

." No problem baby You've been a good girl and I want to see you happy and having fun. Anywho it's time for din din baby and I think I'm gonna take you to the dining hall. But first I want to put you in a dinner attire ok your friend will be there too."

Glacia was kind of nervous to here she would have to eat in public but was able to find solace in the fact that Chrissy would be there with her.

" ok that sounds nice."

Dawn waved goodbye to violet and Chrissy and went back to glacia's room to dress her. As she made her way into the room. She placed glacia in her crib and headed to the closet.

" would you like to. Wear anything in specific baby."

Glacia thought about her options and decided to just let dawn choose.

" I'll wear whatever you pick."

Dawn turned around happy to hear her baby trusting her.

" ok sweety ill make sure you mom adorable for all the other babies and toddlers."

She went back to looking in the closet and found a cute pink dress. She took it out and headed to the changing table and for out one of the thick cloth diapers. It was pink with white hearts and headed over to the crib.

" ok baby lets make you nice and pretty."

• 4 months later...

Dawn put the clothes and diaper by the changing table and went back to the crib to get glacia.

Glacia giggled cutely as dawn lifted her up into the air.

Dawn smiled hearing her baby giggle glad she was happy and carried her to the changing table. She gave her bottom a pat and found it a little damp." Let's get you in a nice comfy new diapee and some cute clothes."

Glacia nodded looking up at dawn. Even though she was in a vulnerable position she was still calm knowing dawn had her best interest as heart.

Dawn lifted the top off of glacia and blew a raspberry on her tummy getting a loud giggle out of her baby. She then untapes the diaper and wiped her up quickly. She got the big thick cloth diaper behind and held it in front of glacia.

" ok baby this is an all in one cloth diaper. It's big and thick and might make you waddle of you walk. I'm going to put a soaker and a liner in it too. The soaked will make it absorb more and the liner is just in case you make a stinky ok."

Glacia listened to everything dawn said and looked at the diaper." It's cute."

Dawn smiled happy she didn't have any objections

" only the cutest for my adorable little baby."

Dawn put the soaker and liner in the diaper and slide it under glacia's bottom. She added a dusting of baby powder and taped the diaper up nice and snug.

" all done."

As the new diaper made it's way under glacia bottom she noticed it was say softer than the disposable she had on earlier . It was pretty comfy and as dawn taped it up she noticed how thick it was but she did like it. She gave her bottom a wiggle and smiled.

Dawn saw glacia's reaction to her new diaper and smiled and got the dress.

" ok baby time for you dress."

Dawn took glacia's hands in here and helped her sit up as she put the dress over her head she lifted her up and put her on the ground so she could make sure it was a good fit. She smiled as the bottom of the diaper was visible and if glacia moved you would see it.

" you look adorable sweetie."

Glacia looked down at the dress she was put in and loved it.

" I like it a lot."

" I'm glad baby now let to fill your tummy with some yummy food ok ."

Dawn lifted glacia into her arms and placed her on her hip as she walked out of the nursery the lights turning out as she left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Konv