LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear Cloth Backed Diaper If....

Well, you can do what was done with real babies up until very recently and is recommended by the makers of baby diapers and a social worker that I spoke wit 25 years ago; panties, some of which can be very crinkly as well as deal with the "weeping"

Well, you can do what was done with real babies up until very recently and is recommended by the makers of baby diapers and a social worker that I spoke wit 25 years ago; panties, some of which can be very crinkly as well as deal with the "weeping"

I suppose I could, but I'd also need to wear something absorbant over the cloth-backed diaper and under the waterproof pants to collect the escaping moisture.

Disposable diapers were supposed to be an all-in-one solution that eliminated the need for plastic pants and additional garments that require laundering.

With the plastic-backed disposable diapers, it hasn't been a myth to me, at least for daytime use. I get a decent fit and haven't had any tape failures with the Abena diapers. Admittedly, I do use Abena's elastic pants hold the diaper in place more snugly. However, those pants can be reused without laundering unless I do have a diaper leak, which doesn't happen very often.

Well I was speaking in terms of baby diapers, which is the model for things diaper and how we come to our knowledge of diapers in real life, but it only takes one tape failure under very embarrassing circumstances, a discussion that we have had here several times, so you have been lucky. Tapes are by nature less secure than pins since pins go right into the fabric

Of the better disposables I have tried, I have had no real issues with them. And much the same with most, but not all, of the cheaper ones too because I didn't expect as much from them :) If disposable diapers did not perform adequately (both adult and baby versions) then cloth diapers would still be the most widely used- and they are not <_< This does not detract from the different, perhaps superior, properties of cloth diapers at all. It just shows that most people prefer disposables and they work fine ;) Even cloth diapers can leak if the cover fails or shifts and exposes the diaper directly to clothing :o Among ABDL's there seems to have always been an affinity for plastic backed diapers, and in this thread are many of the reasons for that :D Me? I like them all so long as they perform as I expect them to, and no matter the styles or types available to me, I will always be diapered and happy about that :girl_happy:

A preference for something does not make it better. That preference could be based on sheer laziness enabled by the prosperity of the

That is a question for psychologists, especially physiological psychologists to answer. That I do remember is a given in any conversation. That I saw the panties later used on my sister andlater still

Wouldnt the material that is used for the "cloth" most likely be either oil or coal? and isn't this "cloth"supposed to be overlaid on a waterproof

I really don't know what the content of the backing is. I would guess that it's either a wood fiber or cloth rag fiber base impregnated with a thin layer of plastic to make it waterproof.