LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illness And Nappies

So, in the past 48 hours, both me and the mister have come down with major sore throats. I think we're both coming down with colds. Well, my fiance took a nap this afternoon whilst I was in the bath, and when he got up, I heard the unmistakable rustling of a nappy. I changed him after tea and he put me in one too. Still wearing now and will probably still be wearing tomorrow at our date to the cinema. I still haven't got the hang of wetting in public, but hoping to conquer that tomorrow. My throat is really playing up, so upping the vitamin c and paracetamol. Need to be changed before bedtime though...

Agreed! Being diapered when you are not feeling well can at least bring a small bit of happiness to an otherwise unpleasant situation. My prescription: take two thick diapers and call me in the morning. :D

Still not well and thought a day in bed might help, and it did a little bit. But was in nappies all day. It meant I could just relax and was changed when needed. Going to head back to bed now as I know I need changing before bed-quite wet right now...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok today was one of those days. Anything I ate this morning was just unpleasant. I have no idea what is going on, my stomach is just not having a good day. Went to school diapered this morning for a first in about a month. Dressed in shorts and a bambino bianco, along with wipes in the ole bag and 3 extra diapers i went off to school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stephdiapered

So, in the past 48 hours, both me and the mister have come down with major sore throats. I think we're both coming down with colds. Well, my fiance took a nap this afternoon whilst I was in the bath, and when he got up, I heard the unmistakable rustling of a nappy. I changed him after tea and he put me in one too. Still wearing now and will probably still be wearing tomorrow at our date to the cinema. I still haven't got the hang of wetting in public, but hoping to conquer that tomorrow. My throat is really playing up, so upping the vitamin c and paracetamol. Need to be changed before bedtime though...

I have had a cold (which seems to keep coming back, come on immune system, don't fail me). Anyways, my nose was clogged one day, and I discovered that a certain use of the diaper suddenly was no longer overwhelmingly smelly.

Guest stephdiapered

I have had a cold (which seems to keep coming back, come on immune system, don't fail me). Anyways, my nose was clogged one day, and I discovered that a certain use of the diaper suddenly was no longer overwhelmingly smelly.

AAAAHHH, its happened again !!!! Whilst out driving today I had a very loose bowel movement, it is a good job that I wear 24/7 otherwise I would have been in a right mess.

I had started off fom home in my litle van, went to the depot, picked up my load and off to deliver it I was nearly 180 miles from my depot when it happened, I felt my stomach churning and thought it was just wind however when I let go it wasn't it came out in a gush, very smelly and runny. YUCK ! I had to go to a service station to use the toilet facilities to have a change, which isn't easy.

I had my usual backpack in the van with cream, spare nappy and cleaning cloths which ensured that I would be ok but it reminded me of those times before wearing 24/7 how I would have to rush to find a public toilet to use and when you get there they are either horrible smelly places or locked.

Anyway I managed to finish the rest of the day after finding a chemist and getting some imodium.

Now i'm off home to get a shower and a change.

I got some kind of bug today with my tummy in knots :( Diapers aren't necessary but they let me stay laying down when I need to pee so they are giving me more than their usual level of mental comfort today :girl_happy: Got to get me well today so I'm going back to bed in a few minutes.