LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At Home With Sue

Oh I can't wait to read all the adventures Joe is going to have as he is regressed. I wonder if Joe is a formula or breast milk kind of guy? Disposable or cloth? Thumb or pacifier? I guess it doesn't matter since it's Sue's decision, not his. Wha ha ha! :thumbsup::P:huh::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Diapertime 42, I hope you don't think the picture of an impatient little toddler sitting in a soaked diaper on the floor amid a swag of toys had anything at all to do with me sitting here, way into the night, thinking up and typing a little more about Sue and her weak and dependent little husband Joe. I just happened to be siezed by the muse, ha ha. I won't spell check or edit this just now. I need sleep! Goodnight, babies. Dry nights! (as if...)

• 2 weeks later...

Garyg it's not very grown up to show your impatience like that. If you were mine I'd put you over my knee and spank your little bottom and stand you in a corner for half an hour. However, I suspect you can't stop your infantile personality from breaking through occasionally.

Well, you're in luck you grumpy little boy. I have some time to myself to add to the story that somebody will no doubt be reading to you. Don't worry, I've seen the effects of gradual regression on adults. In some cases, 'men' will present quite normally despite the condition being advanced. The masking of the condition is attributed to the male ego, feeling its maturity - one of its few positive assets - under threat, expending most of its energy and will in an absolute defence of its adult persona, especially in public.

It's tiring battling a determined sub-conscious all day, and sudden acts of quite severe regression can be expected to occur in private. Typical of thses acts are tantrums, tears over minor problems, or even over no apparent problem at all, excessive fear of unknown people, places and things, bedwetting, occasional daytime wetting and even sudden soiling can be expected in a good percentage of cases.

In some men, the symptoms are less severe but just as obvious. Inappropriate words - or more accurately inappropriately vocalised thoughts, are common. I know of a husband, now stable at a social age of three or four, whose condition was first evidenced while having coffee with his wife and her sister. The sister, a woman in her mid thirties, happened to be wearing a pair ot denim jeans. The slightly plump sister was in the habit of wearing light control briefs under the pantyhose she wore beneath the jeans. The result was a smooth, rounded, lower belly tightly encased in denim.

After introductions and a few pleasantries, the man asked the sister:

"Where's your wee wee?'

He was unaware of his confusion over gender and of the immaturity of his question. In his casebook, that first regressive act is classified at a social age of two years. As mentioned, it's not unusual for the initial event in the manifestation of the condition to indicate such a severe regression, nor is the severity of that first act a certain indicator of the depth of the regression at stabilisation.

Garyg, I'm really writing this for your wife or carer, who is no doubt aware of your internet activities, so I'm assuming either you will haved asked her to read this, or that she has checked on you and discovered what you are looking at on the computer. As I said at the outset, your childish impatience indicates that you are in a regressed state and would not be able to understand text this advanced anyway.

Therefore, I may as well take the opportunity of congratulating Gary's wife for 'sticking with him'or his carer for the compassionate work she is doing. These 'special children' are fighting, in the early days at least, a losing battle with the big bad monster who is taking away from them their much prized adult male 'capacities' and 'traits'. I place those words in parentheses deliberately because in my opinion , and in the opinion of numerous repected researchers in the field, a 'capacity' for war, for example, is hardly one worth retaining. Similarly, a 'trait' of not considering the consequences of one's actions - for example of agreeing to go drinking just because the time is available - is likewise not a trait worth having. No matter that a wife or even mother might later not only have to deal with a drunken, incoherent husband but in many cases will be washing the sheets the next morning. Nocturnal enuresis, or bedwetting, usually occurs concurrent with or soon after the first overt act of regression. In the case of the missing wee wee above, the wife immediately told her regressed husband to apologise to the shocked sister. Things could hardly have gone worse for the little boy.

First, he appeared stunned and confused. Which no doubt he was, both by his own utterance - if his brain had been able to process it despite the grip of the recessive neural condition - and by his wife's angry tone of voice. Those things would genuinely have frightened him. Tests have shown that even in the early stages, a man suffering the condition is from his point of view as fearful of the wrath of a female authority figure as he woould be to find himself about to be charged by a dangerous animial. Hence the common pants-wettings in such circumstances. The female authority figures may be any females present above the social age of the man, or if below that age, young girls who have been asked by older females to take charge. This latter happens more than you might think.

Anyway, back to the man confused about his wife's sister's genitalia. In his simplistic state, the newly regressing man is likely to attribute maleness, ie having a 'wee wee', to anyone wearing pants, for example, or with short hair. Women are like his mummy, whom he has seen naked, and don't have wee wees. Yet here was this man, obviously, wearing pants but also obviously without his wee wee.

Frightened by his wife's response to his, he thought, quite reasonable question, the poor little boy struggling inside his big, man's body found first that he couldn't say the word which his mother had just told him. Staring wide-eyed at the sister, he tried 'Adolidise', then 'badora' then 'bodoribise' before the tears began cascading down his cheeks. He clutched his own wee wee as it flooded his pants and he more or less fell out of his chair, hobbled on his wet knees to his seated wife, clutched her as best he could and sobbing his heart out, buried his head between her ample bosoms. His wife may have represented fearsome authority, but, in one of the ironies of the condition, she also represented safety, love and security.

You would know that, being a wife or carer, and as for you Mr Pottypants, Impatient Garyg, all those big words mean that the best thing you can do is to do what you're told. That means cleaning up after youself when you're asked, going to bed on time, wearing a diaper if you're told to, even during the daytime, and of course trying to be a well-behaved little boy around adults. This means waiting until you're spoken to and not just saying the first silly thing that jumps into your little infantile head.

So there, Garyg, consider yourself bawled out. I hope you weren't too frightened, like that other little man who went 'boo hoo' and wet his pants just because his mummy spoke sharply to him.

You should realise from this, Gary, that we adults are not here to scare little girls and boys, but to help especially little boys to be nice to others and to be as grownup as they can be.

If you need a change now, I'm sorry. You should tell your carer, in a pleasant voice not cross or complaining, that you have wet yourself and that you need a change. If you aren't in a diaper, I suggest you ask for one. You'll feel much happier, and won't risk wetting or soiling your clothes if there's a loud noise or a knock at the door or whatever.

So behave, ok? Good girls, and boys, get new chapters. Bad little children get to stand in the corner. Remember there is nothing wrong with being little. Everyone understands. There are no horrible monsters taking anything away from you, just lots of kind ladies and girls who will look after you and keep you safe. But only if you're nice, Gary. So, once you're all clean and dry if you did have to change, Gary, I think you should go to your wife or carer, tell her how much you love her and how much you need her, then give her a great big hug and big, sloppy kiss.

Now I've run out of time, but never mind, I'll get on with 'At Home with Sue' shortly.

I'm a big boy and I'll do what I want! I don't have to listen to a girl! Though sometimes they use there feminine wiles to trick me. haha.