LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Your Girlfriend To Wet

babyTimeLord

I've recently got my girlfriend to wear diapers for me. She thinks it's awkward, but she's willing to do it. She's been wearing every time we have sex for about three weeks now and I was hoping to take it a little further than just wearing. I'd like her to wet for me, but she's extremely reluctant to even consider it. Can anyone help me to change her mind? What can I say to her to get her to at least try it?

Respect her boundaries & don't push it. She may be willing to wet them in time, but she'll more than likely get fed up with the idea if you push too hard & too fast. She's wearing for you - many people don't get even that far. Just be patient, and maybe ask her a long way down the road (I know 3 weeks seems like forever when you're "so close but so far", but it's NOT). Think at least a few months, as long as it takes for her to be comfortable with the idea. She may say no, and you may get frustrated, but it isn't her fault that she's not all that "into" it.

In addition to that, do something wonderful for her from time to time. I don't know how long you've been in your relationship, but they require give & take on both ends. As much as it doesn't feel as good as you hoped right now, it seems she IS giving a lot for you by wearing diapers. Give back, and she may be willing to eventually take it to that extra step that you want.

Sorry if this isn't the advice you want to hear, but it's the best advice I can give for such a question.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

• Like 2

The general concencus on here is gonna be: "Don't push too hard with it, you'll drive her away from it". Although she's been doing it for a few weeks, you can burn her out or completely change how she feels about it if you force her to do something she's not ready to. Be happy you have someone in your life willing to try your (dare I say bizarre) kink, and continue to make efforts with it.

But to help her become more comfortable with wearing with you, I have a few ideas.

Not all girls want to be pampered princesses, but find out if yours would. Find out if she's into any ageplay. Heck, try stories, cuddles, ect... see if you can associate anything good with her wearing diapers.

And the other is much more obvious. Make sure you return the favor. Make her desires/fantacies come true. It's easy to get wrapped up in what she's doing for you, but find out if there's anything special that turns her on. If not- take her out to dinner, watch her awful tv/movies with her, buy her something nice. Make sure she's more appreciated than she knows. It's a two-way street, you know.

I've never told another girl, really... besides my SO right now- but I assume some of the vanilla girls who get driven away feel like they're being used, or that the relationship is revolving around diapers suddenly. Keep it from doing this by only peppering diapers into sex (unless she likes the feeling), and diapers into life. Make sure she still has plenty of time away from them with you around- so it's obvious there's more going on than just your kink.

Edit: Darn- beaten by only seconds! :P

If she doesn't want to try it then you should just let it go and be happy that you have someone who isn't freaked out by your diapers. Forcing the issue is just going to make tension in the relationship leading to a possible breakup.

Best idea? Next time you're about to get sexual and she goes for a diaper, stop her and say "no, this time let's just have this be about me and you!" Reinforce to her the importance of HER, and that you can separate the two and enjoy her without the fetish. Then, when she DOES engage, she'll be more likely to go farther because she's doing it more for you... and knowing that you love and respect HER more for doing so.

• Like 3

Spoken as a man who's been diapered since last night... and may well be all the way through Christmas eve (when we'll go visit her family, and when family becomes more important than diapers since it's not a "must have" thing for me). Of course, since although my wife is encouraging me to enjoy myself working at home today, through the weekend, etc., she doesn't feel well so use/changes aren't high on the priority list for today so I'm wearing but staying clean/using the potty. Again, balance. When she feels better tonight, we're headed for the movies... which means she'll definitely be up to change me / mommy me when we get home. And perhaps tonight or tomorrow I'll get a chance to diaper her... and more... as we've been working DL into our sexual play more and more recently.

To keep this on topic, I'm working her towards being diapered more than just an overnight - diaper snuggling, etc. - and towards wetting so I can change her. Nevermind that Bella's gel sufficiently that she'll get to experience me stimulating her through a dry diaper... then with the different pressure and feel of a wet one. :) The OP and I have the same goal, ultimately.

Best idea? Next time you're about to get sexual and she goes for a diaper, stop her and say "no, this time let's just have this be about me and you!" Reinforce to her the importance of HER, and that you can separate the two and enjoy her without the fetish. Then, when she DOES engage, she'll be more likely to go farther because she's doing it more for you... and knowing that you love and respect HER more for doing so.

This is the ABSOLUTELY BEST reply here. Spot on. Your relationship always improves by putting INTO it, not expecting more OUT of it. The very worst that can happy is that she is happier. The very best that can happen is that she is happier AND you get some of your wants met as well. It's one of those rare scenarios where you cant lose.

This is of course, why so few people do it!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

You have a fantastic thing going here and if you push it, you're going to lose it, and possibly her altogether. You don't find a lot of girls willing to wear, never mind wear during sex, nevermind wear during sex AND pee in them. You need to take what you have an be happy for it. Take good care of her, she clearly accepts you for who you are, and as long as you are good to her, she'll keep wearing for you.

Consider yourself very lucky, my girlfriend hated the idea as a whole. So go slow I would say and like what other people say don't just make it about you show care and affection that she is doing this and that it means a lot to you. But other wise everyone basically said it all so good luck mate!

Early on in our relationship I made it a point to make sure my girlfriend was ok with my diaper wearing. I almost hate to say it but my diapers come first. Luckily she was ok with them and we're happily married now.

I totally agree with the above advise. I consider myself extremely lucky, my wife will happily wear and wet for my enjoyment, she doesn't get madly turned on by wearing but says she enjoys the warmth and bulk between her legs. Good luck and go slow, don't push your fetishes on other people and a speed you like, it has to grow at their rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the above posters about not pushing it, and making sure you return the favor/attention. Now that you've opened up to her about your interest in diapers, has she confessed to any previously secret desires? This is a great opportunity for the two of you to get closer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should start with a talk, and explain to her what an important part of your sex life diapers are. Don't pressure her, but have a frank discussion, tell her your desires and encourage her to be completely honest about her thoughts and how much she's comfortable with.

If she's curious about learning more, having her join here may be a good idea, or you could link her to some articles or forum posts you think are informative.

I've recently got my girlfriend to wear diapers for me. She thinks it's awkward, but she's willing to do it. She's been wearing every time we have sex for about three weeks now and I was hoping to take it a little further than just wearing. I'd like her to wet for me, but she's extremely reluctant to even consider it. Can anyone help me to change her mind? What can I say to her to get her to at least try it?

If she's willing to wear diapers every time you have had sex for the last three weeks, she's willing to try wetting at least once.

• 5 years later...
On 12/21/2012 at 8:29 AM, Codymoogle said:

Respect her boundaries & don't push it. She may be willing to wet them in time, but she'll more than likely get fed up with the idea if you push too hard & too fast. She's wearing for you - many people don't get even that far. Just be patient, and maybe ask her a long way down the road (I know 3 weeks seems like forever when you're "so close but so far", but it's NOT). Think at least a few months, as long as it takes for her to be comfortable with the idea. She may say no, and you may get frustrated, but it isn't her fault that she's not all that "into" it.

In addition to that, do something wonderful for her from time to time. I don't know how long you've been in your relationship, but they require give & take on both ends. As much as it doesn't feel as good as you hoped right now, it seems she IS giving a lot for you by wearing diapers. Give back, and she may be willing to eventually take it to that extra step that you want.

Sorry if this isn't the advice you want to hear, but it's the best advice I can give for such a question.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

He’s right. Will be a matter of time. Early in our marriage I brought up diapers for her and she immediately pushed back twice already. Hope to bring up the topic again, bur I doubt she will give in. Props to you for talking your gf into it. Diaper sex would be so hot (i imagine)

Alcohol ,tea ,coffee before or during diaper wearing can help it along they are all bladder irritants and mild dieretics ,she just might be more willing to try it if she suddenly has to go badly ,from there she may decide she likes it / hates it and to domit again or not.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk