LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Anyone Recommend A Brand For A New Baby?

Hey everyone,

I'm still pretty new to this whole thing, and I need some advice. Can anyone recommend a good starter diaper for me? Preferably with discreet shipping, hopefully not too expensive, although the thicker the diaper, the better. Any and all help is more than appreciated!

Baby Sadie

There are so many to choose from that you pretty much have to try them yourself to find out what you will like best ;) With so many differing body shapes, desires, and needs there is no one 'best' except for that individual :D Browse around the forums, muddle through the reviews (watching the dates there since many reviews are for older versions), and decide which diapers seem to be what you are looking for. Then order some samples before investing in quantity just to be sure B) A short list of some quality brands: Abena, Molicare, Bambino, Wellness, and ABU. Store brands are the poorer and lesser diapers though cheaper. And there are many styles and levels of performance in all brands. Almost all shipping is discreet, check those details before placing your order as there are exceptions :huh: And welcome to DD :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

In a similar vein to what Betty said, I'd suggest ordering some samples from a discreet reputable retailer like XP Medical to try and figure out what you like. Would minimize spending while maximizing the chance of finding something you like.

You might try reading the product reviews on this site too. They address many issues. I started back 30 years ago. The only real way to see if something is right for you is to try it.

From what I've seen on this site, most younger DLs prefer to wear/use disposable diapers. But you might want to consider cloth diapers and waterproof pants. There are many advantages: They feel the most babyish (at least to me they do), they work well if you get the right cloth and waterproof cover, they are more economical because they can be washed and reused, and they're environmentally friendly. If you do choose to stick with disposables, make sure you get ones that are actual DIAPERS. Some that are simply protective undergarments may not hold much and will leak.