LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Mail - Channel 4 Documentary

Made me laugh when the mommy said she did not provide sexual services, as if she would say otherwise.That would make her services the same as those of brothel. The fees they charge as well is probably more expensive than visiting a brothel no wonder they are suffering in the downturn.

I found Kittens boyfriend to be a bit creepy dont know why. Overall the program made me cringe quite a bit.Probably because im just a nappy lover and have hardly any AB interest.

They should have invited Riley Kilo on.......

I know exactly why I also found Kat's bf to be creepy. The bit when she wants to act 3-5, but her 'daddy' wants her to act younger.... Although it's between consenting ADULTS. However Kat calling her bf in public whilst shopping 'daddy' IS downright creepy. Plus dressing up in baby clothes in PUBLIC is also.... Either Kat is generally very immature, or there is something creepy about her bf making her do this in public.

I wouldn't like to say peadophila, incase 'Kat' read this, but why is her bf making her act like a LG/AB in PUBLIC?

AB/LG should be kept to PRIVATE, and fetish clubs. DL the same, although you can wear in public, just don't expose yourself.... As flashing off in a nappy in PUBLIC would wind up with you being arrested and sectioned.

Also the couple who ran the NON-sexual AB nursey seemed very friendly.

Kinda weird when funds were low the guy started up a BDSM room in his garage....

Now THAT WAS CREEPY!!!!!

From NON-sexual AB nursey to potentially very sexual BDSM...

No wonder the general public gave bad views on the program and AB's....

They don't know about DL's much yet....

If they say showed the ABC club with people's faces blanked, that would give a better understanding of AB's are mostly like the rest of us.

And DL's go there too, so that's just about the love of diapers as a fetish....

I know exactly why I also found Kat's bf to be creepy. The bit when she wants to act 3-5, but her 'daddy' wants her to act younger.... Although it's between consenting ADULTS. However Kat calling her bf in public whilst shopping 'daddy' IS downright creepy. Plus dressing up in baby clothes in PUBLIC is also.... Either Kat is generally very immature, or there is something creepy about her bf making her do this in public.

I wouldn't like to say peadophila, incase 'Kat' read this, but why is her bf making her act like a LG/AB in PUBLIC?

AB/LG should be kept to PRIVATE, and fetish clubs. DL the same, although you can wear in public, just don't expose yourself.... As flashing off in a nappy in PUBLIC would wind up with you being arrested and sectioned.

It seemed to me she was OK with dressing like that and shouting "Daddy" I just felt if she felt her little side was around 5-6 her BF shouldn't really be trying so hard to cnvince her to be younger... I'm sure its nothing sinister just a difference of what each of them want.

Also the couple who ran the NON-sexual AB nursey seemed very friendly.

Kinda weird when funds were low the guy started up a BDSM room in his garage....

Now THAT WAS CREEPY!!!!!

No wonder the general public gave bad views on the program and AB's....

They don't know about DL's much yet....

If they say showed the ABC club with people's faces blanked, that would give a better understanding of AB's are mostly like the rest of us.

And DL's go there too, so that's just about the love of diapers as a fetish....

I know that couple quite well, and the ABDL experience is definately 100% non-sexual (at least it isn't for them), and although I can't comment on the other stuff they have going on, since I don't use those services, I'm pretty sure there is strict boundaries on what they would do since I know the "mummy" and "daddy" wouldn't do anything with anyone else. They love each other far too much for that :)

Now THAT WAS CREEPY!!!!!

I thought that was wierd too. Also, how by going to the USA can you drum up business for a business over here? Website still looking terrible with random pictures including a girl with a dog.

As a business you often need to diversify or use some fresh thinking if you're not making money out of your main product/service,even take risks like travelling abroad to find business. There does seem to be less stigma about BDSM nowadays, probably because most people know about it, and come to accept it providing it's kept private. But Derek said, once the nursery picks up, he will get rid of the dungeon. Whether he does that I don't know, but I wouldn't if it turned into a gold mine!

AB/DL is currently a different kettle of fish. People tend to fear what they don't understand, and falsely link it to something negative that they do think they know about - like abuse, which seems to be the common theme on news sites (at least that's what I seem to notice). Whether that will change or not, who knows?

Please tell me how by going abroad they are drumming up business for a nursery in the UK? No, it was a holiday there and they wanted to get some AB's from over there to come along to supplement their holiday. Nothing whatsoever about getting more people to come to the nursery in the UK.

Please tell me how by going abroad they are drumming up business for a nursery in the UK? No, it was a holiday there and they wanted to get some AB's from over there to come along to supplement their holiday. Nothing whatsoever about getting more people to come to the nursery in the UK.

It was a holiday, I was offered a place on it.

It was a holiday they were going on that they offered places to ABDLs to join for, I can't remember how much. So it was still a business venture, and judging from the fact they are going back next year one which may have got them some money. I'm not sure but I believe they had at least two people go to America with them this time round, who (I assume) didn't want to be filmed. They were advertising this on their website prior to going, and I believe once Channel 4 found out about it the channel paid for the holiday (although they were planning to pay for it themselves beforehand)

Give them a chance with the website! They are just one couple who are trying to help ABs get a chance of being babied, they aren't a big company with a whole division for their website! Its just the two of them!

I'm visiting them later today for a few hours of quality time with my little side, and I'm looking forward to it. If anyone has any questions, I could ask them today if you let me know in the next 5 hours or so here.

Sorry if I seem a bit defensive, its just they are very nice people who I consider friends, who are trying their best and I don't like people getting the wrong impression of them. :)

One programme will not suddenly change the perception of people who have already made their minds up about something. I would like to think that at some point in the future they may make a follow up programme, but there will always be risk of alienating more people.

One programme will not suddenly change the perception of people who have already made their minds up about something. I would like to think that at some point in the future they may make a follow up programme, but there will always be risk of alienating more people.

True but i really, really hope there isn't another programme as it will do exactly that. I suspect there are a quite a few people who will be cautious about visiting any of the places featured. Before they were rather annonymous houses and now they will be known which isn't a good thing when the visitor is trying to keep a low profile.

I just watched this and found out off the internet that the 'guest' in the USA that brought the nappies (Ashley I think his name was) was a teacher at secondary school in the area I grew up in. Woah.....that was something I wasn't expecting from the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Though I haven't seen the show, I do know that people are pretty much alike all round the world when it comes to how they deal with things like this. Those whose minds are heavily set against you will never learn any better because they do not want to learn :( They live their whole lives (not just concerning this) in the 'bliss of ignorance', seeking not the truth but like-minded people who also cannot deal with reality well. Those minds you cannot change, only death can fix them :screwy: Then there are those whose 'acceptance' is spoken but shallow; they want everyone to think they are open-minded and 'cool' but when you get to know them well they will tell you in private what they won't say in public :( The right person with the right approach can change some of these minds but it's a slow process with them. And then there are those who know that they do not know, and want to know more- the real open-minded intelligent people in the world B) They may not have a lot of interest in this, but they can become your best allies in tolerance and acceptance, and shows like this can bring them to our side. They may not seek to be exposed to this, but they won't reject it outright :D

These are but a few of the personality types in this world, there are many others. In a world where acceptance of the unusual is so slow in coming, I don't expect to see widespread tolerance of ABDL in my lifetime, but without somebody making that effort, it will not happen in anyone's lifetime. Nobody is asking those who wish to remain secretive to step into the spotlight with this, but don't go bashing the ones who are creating what little progress we have towards wider tolerance of ABDL for their efforts unless you're willing to step into the light with them.

Just my two pence worth of thoughts,

Bettypooh

Of course the article left out one main detail: How many people (who aren't into infantilism) turn to drugs and alcohol to relieve the stress of adult life? No one ever pickled their liver or fried their brain by dressing like a baby and role-playing. Infantilism is prehaps one of the safest stress-relievers. The only damage it might do is to people around us who do not understand the aspects of it because they have different ways to deal with stress...or can't understand why something they take in their stride causes us stress.