LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diaper Recommendations

On eBay: flat cloth diapers. find 36x36 birdseye offered by GraniteSmith. Should be about $33 a dozen and you use four to six at a time for "light to medium" diapers; six to ten for heavy wetting. Good plastic pants ( Babykins ) are a must. Layered flat singles wash and dry easily and should last you for several years depending on how many you use in rotation.

Flat singles can also be folded as desired and pinned for best comfort . When worn out they make excellent dish towels, window cleaners, and auto rags.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

You can read about what I have in my profile in my Signature

If you can do it, you might strongly consider DIY since you can have them for about 1/2 the price of what the equivalent would cost commercially. What cost me about $15 total and go for 8 to 12 hours would probably cost $28. Your next best bet would probably be "flat fold" since you can double-or triple them and fold them how you like. I also avoid the "soaker" in favor of equal thickness since a "soaker' bing more layers of material, retain wetnness between the legs longer. this rahter than. let's say 2x8x2 layer prefolds you migh just want 4 or 5 layers of material all around, the wetness goes though the crotch area and away from the body much faster and, encountering the waterproof panties spreads over the outside of the diaper

At no time in my infancy did I have prefolds and what I wore later were not prefolds although they were made from them I have only had two commercially made kinds: Edley Flannel and DPF All the others were DIY amde from baby diapers and resembled prefolds until I decided to make what I have now., which are the best I have had

I am very partial to the "Purity" 4 ply gauze diaper 36" squares from adultclothdiaper.com and the twill prefolds from rear z diapers in Canada. My favorite plastic pants are the 6 mil weight on vinyl pants from Babykins (the Tuffy pants and the pullon model # 20300V). Gauze diapers are very very soft after a couple of washes and the babykins are extremely well made and comfortable to wear. Paul

On eBay: flat cloth diapers. Find 36x36 birdseye offered by GraniteSmith. When worn out they make excellent dish towels.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Gee! I never thought of drying my dishes with used diapers! LOL!

It does have an ewww! factor now that you put it that way

As Paul wrote in a previous post, I wear the "Purity" 2-ply 36" square flat gauze diapers from

Adult Cloth Diaper dot com. Those I pin on using a kite fold. My diaper pins are ordinary ones for infants, not special over-size.

As my cloth soaker I use from 1-3 Gerber Infant Birdseye Pre-fold Diapers. Generally I buy those from Babies-R-Us in cases of 6 packages of 10. In November 2012 the price was USA$16.00 per package, plus California sales tax. In December 2010 those same Gerber pre-folds were in packages of 12 at USA$11.98, so as you can see, there was a huge price increase.

My preferred waterproof panties are the Kins 10300V soft, thin pull-on vinyl. I order those by phone at USA$10.00 per pair plus shipping from BC, Canada.

Sometimes when I am not in my AB mood, instead of a Gerber pre-fold I substitute a Pampers Cruiser Size 4 without the flaps as a soaker next to my skin. I do this because during the day when I must be a responsible adult, I wear the same Pampers as slip in pads.

Guest diaperj71

I bought a prefold from baby pants. I use disposables but wanted to see what all the rage is about for cloth. Plus they come in handy as a backup when I'm in between disposable shipments. For me I struggle with pinning them and getting a good fit. I wet one night and the diaper almost slipped off me it was so heavy Lol. I just suck with cloth diapering I guess.