LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Slip Maxi's In Canada?

The title says it all. Are these diapers avalible in some retail settings in Canada? I've herd conflicting opinions but had no luck myself. All pharmacies and stores in my area only stock all the regular Tena stuff.

Thanks carefan.

The title says it all. Are these diapers avalible in some retail settings in Canada? I've herd conflicting opinions but had no luck myself. All pharmacies and stores in my area only stock all the regular Tena stuff.

Thanks carefan.

"Tena Slip Maxi", and Tena Slip in general, is only sold in the EU market. The name "Tena Slip" is also used in East Asia/AUS although the product is different to EU.

In North America there is "Tena Brief" which is, and has always been, a different product to Tena Slip as sold in Europe. The only place you can get it from is Bambino's import service or eBay.

The small size is listed at http://www.healthwick.ca too.

Hmmm, this is an anomaly. I've idea why they have it listed as I'm not aware of Tena unifying their products internationally - my guess is they either had some imported or they've incorrectly added it to their catalogue.

One "Jean Coutue store" in my area (East coast) carries the Tena Maxi, Slip and Flex. I believe they bring them in to supply a special care home in the area as I always see the owners of the special care home buying them. Sad thing is I know people who work in this Jean Coutue store and can"t go in to buy the Tenas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...