LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Test:

What the hell is wrong these days with shock jocks? Are the stations ratings seriously that low that they have to do this kind of thing, or are the DJ's just total idiots? I'm thinking of the nurse for Kate Middleton over in London who, it is appearing now, comitted suicide after being duped by 2 on air radio DJ's to give out personal information about her when she was in the hospital. For those who haven't heard, these two idiots thought it would be cute to invade the privacy of Kate Middleton by calling the hospital and pretending to be the Queen of England and Prince Philip to get information. 2 days later the nurse who gave out the information thinking she was talking to the Queen was found dead of undetermined causes, and the news and her family are now saying it was probably suicide. Yeah, big joke! Very funny! Especially when they interviewed those 2 radio personalities and they were both crying over what happened! The nurse who was found dead left 2 small children. I know this video isn't the same thing by far, and it is kind of humorours in a stupid way that a guy would be purpously shitting his diaper while on the air and in front of everyone at the station. My point is, have people sunk so low as humans that they have to rely on this kind of stuff for their "entertainment"? Makes me think of teenagers who tip over gravestones in the cemetary or bust people's mailboxes to get their jollies.

It started with "trash talk" and "punking" and evolution took over, When you started the process of degradation and low-rent behavior for amusement.. How long before pranks become bloodsport. Whe I was in hkigh school it was often the case that one of the teachers would see "horseplay" and break ti up quickly and would say to the two protesting individuals "You wouldn't believe how quickly this fooling around can get seriousl". I have been in situations that started as "fooling around" that escalated into full-scale fights. What is worse is this: When I was in my teens. a certain amount of fighting was allowed because most fights, even fist fights were controlled and limited by the grownups in the area to just knocking the fight out of your opponent and that settled it, although there were still quite a few full-bore fights in the schools where adult supervision was sparse. Now nobody knows when to say "when" and, spurred on by the romanticization of gang violence, once you knock the other guy down, you stomp on him